Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SSBB characters to be revealed soon?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks Gingerlink, you corrected me. I thought it was WW Link, but it's cel-shaded, that's right. I'm excited, when is this thing ever going to come out?! :P

Posted

-crosses fingers and prays for Sonic to keep away from the precious Nintendo-

Posted

punched2death Posted Today, 01:18 PM
I WANT MIDNA AND CEL-SHADED LINK!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO COOL! I also wanna see new Pok

Posted

TP Link is very sexy indeed. But OoT Link is sexier.

It's like when we had Link and YL in SSBM. There MUST be two Links, and TP Link doesn't really have a younger self...

OoT Link must feel left out...

Posted

My votes are for Bobbery to be in Brawl.

That would be freaking great.

Posted

wind waker link and cel-shaded link are essentially the same.

and what makes you think we won't get TP link if there's cel-shaded link, TP link's already been on all the trailers. There can be two links, like there was in melee...

Posted

Link! Link! Link! Link! Link! Link! Link! Link!
[size=5][color="#FFA500"]Yay[color="#00FF00"] Link[/color]![/color][/size] :D

I would like to see [color="#0000FF"]Sonic[/color] :P

But really the controls are what is most important to me. :D

Posted

No Sonic.... gah...

-has a Sega siezure- xD

Posted

controls are likely to be no different from the gamecube version, it's already been announced.

They might add wii controls for people who are desperate but they've already said the main game (there might be minigames? :wacko: ) will be completely compatable with the gamecube controller.

Posted

Did they confirm the GC controller funcionality? If they did, I won't have to buy Classic Controllers...

If Sonic is in I will... simply not use him to play. But seriously, I would hate it if he was in.

Posted

i wonder if link will b able 2 transform into wolf link.... plus i think midna would be excellent as she can move quite freely. we need new pictures lol

Posted

I'm looking forward to this game...

Posted

The only reason that snake is in it is that he was a side character or something. If you can think of a game then maybe sephiroth and cloud just might be in it.

Posted

twin snakes was exclusive to the gamecube (I think), probabbly the best case of metal gear solid support on nintendo, not sure what you mean about side character...

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='38674' date='Apr 17 2007, 08:48 AM']Did they confirm the GC controller funcionality? If they did, I won't have to buy Classic Controllers...

If Sonic is in I will... simply not use him to play. But seriously, I would hate it if he was in.[/quote]

Same here, that is, unless, you have to say, beat Adventure mode with every character to unlock a new character (Like you did for Game and Watch in Melee.)