Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SSBB characters to be revealed soon?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, yeah. Or if there's something similar to Break the Targets were you had to beat it with all characters to unlock Dreamland.

Other than that, I don't think I'll use Sonic a lot. Maybe I'll try him once but that's it.

Posted

i think or atleast hope that Django from boktai will be in it. He seems like he can fit well in the game

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size=3][color="#ffa500"][color="#ff8c00"][size=7]I[/size] [/color]would scan some official [size=5][color="#ff0000"]N[/color][/size][color="#a0522d"]intendo[/color] [size=5][color="#ff0000"]P[/color][/size][color="#a0522d"]ower[/color] information,however..... I don't have a scanner. Sadly, even [size=5][color="#ff0000"]N[/color][/size][color="#a0522d"]intendo[/color] [size=5][color="#ff0000"]P[/color][/size][color="#a0522d"]ower [/color][color="#ffa500"]doesn't know if [/color][color="#008000"]Link [/color][color="#ffa500"]will be able to transform into a wolf... And they're supposed to be the experts too! Although, they do say he is the [/color][color="#008000"]Twilight Princess Link[/color][color="#ffa500"], but he won't neceserally have the same powers. Has the world gone MAD? :wacko: :cry: :wacko:

Yours Truely to you all,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/color][/size][/font]

Posted

Their may be some new SSBB info in Nintendo Power Vol 216 because if not then the Smash Profiles will be dead unless they do returning characters like say Luigi Bowser or even they may add a Stages profile to tell us about the stages that will be in it too.If not i can dream can't I?

Posted

The UK official nintendo magazine (effectively our version of nintendo power), was doing smash bros. profiles and they ran out about a month ago, so that doesn't mean that any new characters will be announced, they'll obviously just skip it for a couple of months....

Posted

we'll just have to wait then...

Posted

[quote name='GoronMerchant' post='38516' date='Apr 16 2007, 09:27 PM']My votes are for Bobbery to be in Brawl.

That would be freaking great.[/quote]

My votes:

Cloud

Sephiroth

Sora

Chrono (From Crono Trigger)

Charizard....

I dunno....City in the Sky Dragon, Maybe?

Ridley

Sonic

Shadow

Jack Sparrow

Goku

Ryu

Mega Man

Mew

Mewtwo

Lucario

Deoxys

Groudon (as we saw him with those abosorbant tentacles.....)

Lugia

Shadow Lugia

Ho - Oh (Perhaps a throw - Item)

Electrode (Same as ^)

Ideas for Stages:

Old Stages:

Big Blue

Kongo Jungle N64

Hyrule Castle N64

Eagleland (The one with teh cars)

That one with SkyScrapers and U.F.Os.....

FlatLand

Kirby Stage N64

New Stages:

A Stage that Grudually Floods, and you must fight to survive!

MM Stage: Fight for 72 Hours/Minutes, before the Moon Comes in and Crushes the Competition!

What else.....

No ideas for now....

But that would kick [spoiler]@$$![/spoiler]

Posted

Wow, thats quite a list Hylian Twili. . .

Posted

i wouldn't mind seeing midna in it, just so long as she's not a playable character. maybe she can be something like nintendogs and have a side effect or something...

but otherwise, pretty much everyone from melee (minus young link, ice climbers, game and watch, etc.)would be nice. I would also like to see eliwood, hector ike and lyn from fire emblem

Posted

Spongebob Squarepants should be in it! :D

Posted

[quote name='Hyrulian_Master' post='39387' date='Apr 21 2007, 09:06 PM']Spongebob Squarepants should be in it! :D[/quote]... :huh:

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='38657' date='Apr 18 2007, 04:11 AM']controls are likely to be no different from the gamecube version, it's already been announced.

They might add wii controls for people who are desperate but they've already said the main game (there might be minigames? :wacko: ) will be completely compatable with the gamecube controller.[/quote]

hey it might be like dragonballz b thingy t something 2 and have controls which use the wii remote well but also gives an option of origional gamecube controls?

Posted

Dark Link would own in SSBB.

He was in SSBM, but not as a playable character... it made me sad.

Posted

yer, he should've been one of link's alternative costumes (like red, blue, black tunics), like daisy was for peach...

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39724' date='Apr 22 2007, 03:54 AM']yer, he should've been one of link's alternative costumes (like red, blue, black tunics), like daisy was for peach...[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size=3][color="#ffa500"]I could completely agree. However It's sort of too late now isn't it..... Still...that would be so cool!!!!!!! Do you think that there will be alternative costumes in the game...and if so... How many?(what I mean to say is will there be two or three or a extremely wide variety) Will they have unlockable costumes like there are characters? Who knows.... But either which-what way..... It will be cool!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ff0000"]P.S. I'm hoping for something along the lines of create-a-character like in the soon to come out Spore.... Any of you guys heard of Spore? Coming on October first 2007.
P.P.S.Guess what Gingelink.... This is an edited Post...I remembered not to double post so.....[size=7]Ha![/size]
[/color][/font]