Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SSBB characters to be revealed soon?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='39862' date='Apr 22 2007, 10:47 PM'][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ff0000"]
P.P.S.Guess what Gingelink.... This is an edited Post...I remembered not to double post so.....[size=7]Ha![/size]
[/color][/font][/quote]

that's a GOOD thing....it's what i wanted you to do....

I don't think unlockable csotumes are that great an idea, it depends how different they are, if its a completely different outfit then it might be pretty cool.

Im not sure whether create a character work work out that well either to be honest, they tried it in soul caliber 3 and it didn;t seem to work that well and it's always difficult to have a system where people can do that, the character look good AND be balanced.

On a side note, I reckon being able to use a mii to fight would be a great addition.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39929' date='Apr 23 2007, 10:02 AM']On a side note, I reckon being able to use a mii to fight would be a great addition.[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]It would be an excellent addition. However, what would be a little tough. How would they deal out powers. You cant exactly give a mii powers. And if you could, wouldn't they all be the same? You could base which powers that they get on what color shirt that they are wearing...... But then again that would be rather hard. It would be too much work. I support Mii characters in Brawl all the way, but it is not very likely....................................... However, if they do put Miis in the game as playable characters, then I will give you all my rupees[color="#000080"] Gingerlink[/color].(which isn't very much by the way) And if I happe to win the stupid jackpot on the deku tree before it comes out...... I'll give that to you too. But, like I said, I highly doubt that there will be miis in the game as playable characters. Maybe as little extras or trophies, or even character profiles. But not as playable characters.

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

Those are all great points Mr. Triforce!!

Posted

Personally, I wouldn't think midna to be a character in SSBB. She will probably be a taunt effect for zelda or link.Prince of Persia i can understand. Sonic should be in it. and Tales. I like the ideas for the special abilities. I am definitely going to get it reserved. I already have Phantom hourglass reserved. wait. will that link be on it too. it would be so cools.

Posted

was playing the orginal super smash bros. on a laptop earlier using ONLY a mouse, was really random...

miis might end up being able to use wii sports stuff, like a tennis racket, baseball bat, golf club, bowling ball, that would certainly be funny.

Posted

whf the miis powers was based on how many points you have in wii sports? well then again that would be rather hard...

Posted

no, they'd just use the items from wii sports, or other random things....

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Well...... I guess so. But still. Those Items aren't exactly all that great either. Like with Peach in Melee, she had a golf club, a tennis racket, and another sports item that I just can't seem to remember at the moment. Anyways, those weren't all that powerful. [color="#000080"]"Sure,"[/color] you might say, [color="#000080"]"[/color][color="#000080"]but that doesn't mean they can't be more powerful than Peach's weapons."[/color][color="#ff8c00"] Then yes, you'd be right on that point.... but still, they're pretty wimpy weapons as well. I still stand by my point as to the fact that Miis would not be good additions to [/color][color="#4b0082"]Brawl[/color][color="#ff8c00"]. Thy'd be cool extras, but not as characters. Besides, they just don't seem to fit the very essence of what [/color][color="#4b0082"]Brawl[/color][color="#ff8c00"] is....... A SORT OF COOL-GRAPHIC FIGHT GAME... only a little more Medivel(I don't know how to spell the word)and almost a lovish thing only not!!!!!! Miis just don't fit the character of the game...

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

The other thing was a frying pan, that was what you were thinking of.
Mii's would be alright but more as a novelty than a fighter-
They could be a Game and Watch clone. :D

Posted

you wouldn;t think a cutesy character like kirby would fit in the game...

woah, you're wrong...

Posted

I'm also thinkin mabe Soma Cruz from Castlevania:Dawn of Sorrows could be in it and i dont think anime and manga characters can be in it cause they are already in Jump!Ultimate Stars on the DS. im thinkin PaperMario will be in this one. :D

Posted

paper mario is probabbly quite likely to go in actually, chances are he'd be like mr game and watch, just with more marioish moves...

Posted

Midna probably should be in it.I'd love to see Gannondork get whacked around by the Fused Shadow hand.Blue Team:Link and Midna.Red Team:Gannondorf.That would be pretty cool.Gannondorf was based off of Captain Falcon on SSBM.I hope they have him with the sword in brawl.You'd probably unlock Midna in an extra stage or something.I liked playing Young Link in SSBM,though.

Posted

Oh, and if Zant is in it, then you could have Link and Midna vs. Gannondorf and Zant.
Man that would be cool. :D

Posted

that would've awesome!