Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your First post EVER

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I know!! It used to be my primary Zelda News Website.

Those jerks at Land of the Legend left it the exact same too. Just visit thier site. . .

I didn't notice that i got 2000 posts either. . . Zzz

Posted

I used to visit the site before it was taken down, but I don't remember how it was. :embarrassed:

Our site is way better than the Land of the Legend one...

Posted

Yeah, maybe what they did turned out to be really good afterall. . .!!

Posted

I'd completely forgotten what it was, but goron merchant's completely jogged my memory, it was along similar lines to that...

is there somewhere where it actually tells you?

Posted

is there somewhere where it actually tells you?

Punched2Death said how to get to the first post in the first post of this topic...

Posted

ah, found it, my first post, really long too, lol

I'd love to help, I often use many sites to find information as soon as possible anyway, usually I find big bits of info before whole forums (i.e. swordfighting being controlled by the wiimote on tp before anybody else made any note of it on Official Nintnedo magazine forums), i've been a big fan of Zelda since ocarina of time, I'm currently making a flash parody game of zelda and i have a good username for the job

And if it matters, an A GCSE in English Language and a B in English literature.

I'll go see if i can find a good v recent zelda story now...

ok, here's my preview article, i expect quite a few people have probabbly seen this, at least in a different light, but here it is anyway, for lack of breaking news at the moment

Twilight Princess rules over E3!

A recent survey by famitsu in japan shows that twilight princess was the most popular game at E3 2006 to Japanese gamers.

Famitsu ran a few polls relating to this years E3 announcments on its home site (famitsu.com) between the 15th and 18th of may. The site used 294 response to reach the following figures.

In the poll of the upcoming game that interested them most, Japanese gamers voted twilight princess to take the top spot, showing that the expectation for the next Zelda game is still very high, through many release date delays.

Other wii games in the top 10 were super smash bros. brawl (4th), Dragon quest sowrd (5th), super mario galaxy surprising low at 6tha dn resident evil on the wii (9th). Also given a mention were Metal gear sold 4 (3rd) , final fantasy 13 and 3 (DS version of the later) (2nd and 7th respecitvely). The highest xbox 360 game featured was halo 3 in 10th.

The other polls also revealed that almost 90% of Japanese gamers thought that the ps3 price was too high, 68% were the most interested in the wii and 73% beleived that wii would win the next generation race

and that was how i became the first news reporter on the new site :D

Posted

That's a ver long first post :embarrassed:

Posted

it's wierd, i just looked through and i remember, nobody actually told me when i became a mod (another first :D), i just was able to do mod stuff when i came on one day :S

I went through less than 100 posts before i came to one which i must have been a moderator to say (edited someone's post to make a link work) so i must've been a mod very early as well :S

Posted

You, my second post is my sample article. . .

A theory, of course!!

That is actually how I became a News Poster, Dustin liked my theories. . .

Come to think of it, I haven't written a Goron's Thoughts in a Veeeeery long time . . .

Posted

You, my second post is my sample article. . .

A theory, of course!!

That is actually how I became a News Poster, Dustin liked my theories. . .

Come to think of it, I haven't written a Goron's Thoughts in a Veeeeery long time . . .

Yeah, you haven't and they were pretty interesting to read. :)

Ugh....I can't believe it was me who typed my first post.... :embarrassed: I sound like my little brother right there lol... :D

Posted

it isn't that bad True Gamer. . .

Posted

Yeah, it wasn't that bad.

At least u didn't use u to say u like me.

And I never capitalized my I's. XD

Posted

This is a great idea for a topic.

Posted

yes indeed... :zelda:

Posted

Yeah.

But nobody's posting now...