Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WTF?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I looked at the latest news today (the day of this post) and it says Dustin is a Kokiri (?) Last time I checked before I changed my rank name, I was a Hylian Citizen.....OKKKKK THEEENNN......Next, It says Dustin is a Moderator++ (?) WTF? I THOUGHT HE WAS AN

ADMIN!!!!!!!! :o AFTER ALL, HE DID CREATE THE SITE!!!!!!! :o :o So.....If he not an Admin anymore, but a Moderator++....THEN WHO IS THE REAL ADMIN?

Trust me people of Hyrule.net, I am NOT lying. If Dustin is still an Admin by the time of this post, then my eyes must've decieved me.....:o

Anyway, If I AM right, this overall too wierd....

If, however, I am wrong, by all means, lock this up. >_>

Regards,

Hylian Twili

Posted

itu is the real admin.

Posted

no, im pretty sure dustin is the real admin, otherwise ltu would be on a lot more.

Not sure why his group says moderator++, if you look in the admin group he's there....

and he's a kokiri because that's down to the number of posts he has...

Posted

Quite a simple explanation really - Magic.

Didnt know you Dustin sometimes works as a magician?

Posted

Quite a simple explanation really - Magic.

haha :D

Good one ZuZu :D

Posted

What about this: Dustin

The founder and creator of Hyrule.net. Currently a college student at OU, he still finds time to update and redesign the site as he sees fit. Years of work have been put into this site, and major progress has been seen. He very much appreciates all the help and words of thanks he gets from all the faithful visitors and contributers.

Posted

why is itu a admin then??

Posted

why is itu a admin then??

I think is too much work to administrate the page by only one person. Itu must be helping dustin with that

Posted

I knew it!

Posted

I think is too much work to administrate the page by only one person. Itu must be helping dustin with that

yeah sure but shouldn't dustin still have a higher rank then itu??

Posted

I'm sure moderator++ is admin moderator++ probably means "Super Moderator" or it's another way of saying Admin but some forums it uses "Super Moderator" ... Super Moderator should have admin powers...

Posted

BTW, what happened to darkdog? I thought he was also an admin or something, because he used to be on the staff page as well.... :wacko:

Posted

BTW, what happened to darkdog? I thought he was also an admin or something, because he used to be on the staff page as well.... :wacko:

Maybe he stopped being an admin :unsure:

Posted

anyone who's been here long enough will remember I was on the staff page as well (had my own little description, yay!, why did dustin get rid of it? :cry: ).

I think darkdog just stopped being active, so was removed, I havn't seen him online once since i've been a member...

Posted

I'm relatively new here, so I wouldn't know. But I wonder why Dustin wouldn't list himself as an admin instead of a Mod++.