Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A roleplaying Game

100 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided to make a RP topic because it's the only type of topic i can post on without getting a warning, basically.

Here's the format to use when entering a character:

Also, u cannot have ubor powerful characters who can kill with one strike ect. (unless you get to that stage)

ALSO You cannot have to classes with conflicting alignments, I.e Necromancer, Good

Name:

Race:

Class:

Abilities

Special powers

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Alignment(Good, evil, god):

Short history:

------------------------------------------------------------

My character:

Name: Slaine

Race: Dark Elf.

Class: Sorcerer, mage

Abilities: Super-Speed, Super-Strength, god-like abilities

Special powers: turn into any kind of animal, make anyone tell the truth.

Powers: Lighting Bolt and power stike

Weaknesses: Silent foes, Lightness ect.

Alignment(Good, evil, god): God, evil

Short history: Slaine was once a poor pleb but as he trained in the art of magic and of the axe he become known as a great warrior and enemies feared him, soon he built a empire, pillaging lands and looting bandit camps untill he died and become the god of War.

Posted

name: Draugen

Race: Troll

Class: Shaman, priest, magican

special powers: draugen is weak against infantry, but pwns fire

powers: He can summon storms and hurricanes and he has always enjoyed crushing stuff....

alignment: EVIL... of course... and a Half God...

Short history: Draugen is a highly respected priest in the norwegian troll community. F*** with him and die....sjotroll.gif

THAT's draugen!

Posted

Um....sure, I guess I'll do it! :D

Name: Kaiser Admiral Iz'Om

Race: Kouranc

Class: Petrified Warrior

Powers: Other than physical prowess: Glove of Light, Ring of the Gravities, those uncovered in the Library of GevJis, anything the petrified-beaver has to offer

Alignment: Evil, most of the time

Short History: The greatest petrified-beaver fighter ever to live, he learned all he knows from none other than Oton, Rano, GevJis and John. After becoming close friends with Hiushi Jabmis, he defeated himself in the field of Punep't, absorbed his own essence, and swam back across the Tirisevoph. Since then, he has become the captain of the Visnope.

Lol, most of that is really from my story. :D

Posted

I wish te was some good dudes here... So DAH EYE could crush them :unsure:

Posted

O yh, me too, i need titles tho...

Posted

This should be cool.

Name: Hadronat

Race: Light Elf

Class: Warrior, Wizard

Powers: He's very skilled with the sword and axe, and has several magic powers.

Alignment: Good

Short History: He was once the wise king of a great empire, but hasn't returned to his castle since the war, when he was forced to escape. Hidden in a secret place with his loyal followers, he waits the time to return and claim back the crown.

All that is also from my story. ^_^

Posted

Finally! Someone good... but Hadronat we shall see who that will take your empire first, thou shall now that dah Eye is ready for war....

Posted

Yes, i will add it to mine. My empire

Posted

Well, I should claim my empire back before you can take it from me...

And I have thousands of loyal followers, so prepare your armies.

When's the RPing going to start, by the way?

Posted

O it can start now. But i am open to suggestions on the title ect.

Slaine was sitting on a tree-stump, waiting for the bandits to come by as they did however, he noticed a small glittering object so he got up to see what it was and at that moment, a arrow flew in his direction, narrowly missing his back, he grabbed the hilt of his axe, Modria and jumped into the woods from whence the arrow came from, charging and shouting "ARRRRGGGHHHHH", when he reached the person/thing who shot the arrow, he found it was his own ninja so putting back his own axe and at the same time grabbing the scruff of the ninjas's neck, he asked "Who sent you here?", the ninja replied....

Posted

''The Lord of the Woods sent me'' Slaine didn't like that answer. ''And who is he? Why did he sent you?'' he asked, growing more impacient and shaking the ninja by his shoulders. The ninja struggled a bit before answering. ''That's none of your business'' he said before vanishing in thin air.

Slaine stood there for a while, wondering about the Lord of the Woods. He had never heard of him before, and nobody dared to enter the forest, so it was useless to ask a villager. He decided to go and find out who the Lord was on his own. Grabbing his axe, he walked down the large road that lead to the Town. It was a three day walk, and he wanted to get there as soon as possible...

Posted

But as Slaine was approaching the Great Valley of Argonia, he realise he had gone past his kingdom, uncaring he went on. As he travelled he met a strange orecal who said in eerie voice "You shall enter the world of Tiriminner and find the shiny object you saw three days ago... I shall be waiting for you there with a present, present me with that object and you shall recieve the present..." and then he went quiet, as Slaine came out of the hut, he saw a great beast fly out to the west, he thought 'Wow..' and went on with his travels......

Posted

Shouldn't we define our characters in a more detailed way? Like weakness, special abilitties and stuff. It should be a long description, so we actually know we are fighting against.

Posted

Yeah, I suppose. *edits the format*

Posted

Is it too late to join??

Name: Dartz

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Powers: Can capture souls within stone tablets, and use their powers to do his bidding.

Weakness: A character with The Legend of Heart special ability.

Unique Ability: Use other character's special abilities.

Appearance: White Tuxedo-style suit, with white trousers. Green hair, one blue eye, one green.

Short history: A Mage who has lived for 10000 years searching for his master...