Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A roleplaying Game

100 posts in this topic

Posted

I totally forgot about his thread. :embarrassed:

But it's getting a bit too complicated for me... :mellow::embarrassed:

You know, with the exp points, and levels and all that.

Posted

Name: Racelin

Race:High Elf

Class:Light Warrior

Abilities: Heal, bite, Revive

Special powers: Fire ball, thundaga, Curaga, SuperJump, speed, courage, wisdom

Powers:Super speed and Revive

Weaknesses:death, acid

Alignment(Good, evil, god):Good, God

Short history: A highly respected warrior of the elven clan, son of elven god.

Posted

I totally forgot about his thread. :embarrassed:

But it's getting a bit too complicated for me... :mellow::embarrassed:

You know, with the exp points, and levels and all that.

Yeah, I think we're gonna forget about the exp.....and the levels.....you know, just tell them to go jump in a ditch....then throw a load of rocks inside the ditch.....then have a 147-person team torch it all to death with flamethrowers.....then flood it with a giant cereal bowl after the fires burn out.....then nuke it twelve times.....you know, the usual.

Posted

thank you, HT, for being DM! :D

But what I meant was that, let's just say I went into a mine, and I got attacked by, I dunno, a huge pie, then I would need some help from u to RP the huge pie because it's just hard to make a battle of that calibur work with but one person. and, I would need you to start the battle in the first place. surely u have a die somewhere, right? make up some probobility rules then just role it after every RP to see the results. (u don't have to do it after every RP, just the ones that you feel fit to chuck a monster on. U know, spice it up a bit?

Posted

thank you, HT, for being DM! :D

But what I meant was that, let's just say I went into a mine, and I got attacked by, I dunno, a huge pie, then I would need some help from u to RP the huge pie because it's just hard to make a battle of that calibur work with but one person. and, I would need you to start the battle in the first place. surely u have a die somewhere, right? make up some probobility rules then just role it after every RP to see the results. (u don't have to do it after every RP, just the ones that you feel fit to chuck a monster on. U know, spice it up a bit?

hm.....

M'kay.

---------

Draugen was walking along one day, when......

"DRUAGEN!!!!!!"

"mmm?"

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!!!!!!"

"ARREST?!"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!!!!!! YOU KILLED THAT INNOCENT WOMAN BACK IN YOUR....OUR....VILLAGE!!!!!!"

"I DID NO SUCH THING!!!!!!!"

"NOT EVEN YOUR LIES WILL SAVE YOU IN COURT!!!!!!"

"BUT I KILLED NO ONE!!!"

"THAT'S IT.....I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!"

"NO!"

Draugen lunged forward, pulled out his sword, and killed the Guard.

"I...I didn't mean...."

"That PROVES it Draugen. You're coming with us....."

Draugen made no effort to resist this time. For he knew, that even though he was innocent...NO ONE would beleive him now...."

---------

To be continued.....

And that's only the START of he War.....

Oh and I had the right to use Eye of Truth's char, since MY char impersonated him.

so HA.

Posted

Oh yeah, My character is herby forfit from this RPG untill further notice. So no RPing me please, kthxbai.

Posted

Mine too.

I ran out of ideas: :embarrassed:

RP hiatus FTL.

Posted

Well, I can really see this burning down.....I guess I'm pretty much finished too...I've probably given away too much of my story already..... :unsure:

Posted

It was a good topic at least...

Posted

i guess i can do this (this char is from oblivion)

Name:Aegr Fotbit

Race:wood elf

Class:asassin

Abilities: awesome shot with a bow

Special powers: the ability to command animals for a short period of time

Powers:water breathing, life detection

Weaknesses:harmful magic

Alignment(Good, evil, god):Evil (Sithis)

Short history:born in the realm of havenwood Aegr spent most of his childhood practicing his marksman skills to join the army. untill at the age of 5 he was abducted by dark elf smugglers and sold as a slave. when he was ten he was set free by the imperial legion and then set out to take out his revenge on the organisation that abducted him he was succesful and was imprisoned in the imperial city prison where he was visited by a member of the black hand luicien lachance and recruited as a membeer of the dark brotherhood (assassins guild) he then escaped from prison and began his career as an assassin. He was so succeseful he proceeded to become a member of the black hand promoting the ways of the dread father sithis.