Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A roleplaying Game

100 posts in this topic

Posted

No it's not, but use the edit code at the top please.

Posted

what slaine didn't know was that the big beast was draugen who had awaken from his long sleep in the norweagian fjords...

Posted

Name: Hadronat

Race: Light Elf

Class: Warrior, Wizard

Abilities: He's very skilled with the sword and axe. He is also very good with the bow and arrows.

Special powers: He can summon wind and fire beasts, and cast god-like spells.

Weakness: Water spells and dark magic. Foes that are faster than Hadronat might confuse him. After casting a god-like spell he will be very weary for a few minutes.

Alignment: Good

Short history: He was once the wise king of a great empire, but hasn't returned to his castle since the war, when he was forced to escape. Hidden in a secret place with his loyal followers, he waits the time to return and claim back the crown.

Added weakness and special powers. I might write a more detailed description as the story progresses.

Posted

Also, you can't RP someone elses character (unless there is no other option)

Slaine thought 'Oh no, i best go to Tiriminner' so he walked through the hills of montolania, the hills of Montolania were treacherous bogs stretching for miles on end and eventually lead to Tiriminner, the Great Golden City of the Angels of Ango-Osorath, as he set camp he heard a screech, so he looked to see where the screech had came from and he saw the dragon fall down from the sky, he rushed over there to see what had happened and it appeared that it was wounded So Slaine patted its's scaly back..

Posted

Draugen was heading towards Hindorai, in Hindorai Draugen was going to a meeting, At the meeting all the most powerfull beasts where to join and talk about the situation in their countries. Draugen had been excluded from his country and with his personal army he wanted permission from the other members to invade a new country.

sjotroll.gif

Posted

I'll RP as my character in this post.

Hadronat:

The big clouds covered the sun as it set, its light barely getting to the tree tops of the forest. Hadrona stood there, looking at the darkening sky. He was wondering about that spy he sent to see Slaine. Hadronat turned around. The gentle breeze that blowed through the trees was getting colder. He walked down a thin path that lead to his castle. Upon arriving there he was greeted by his loyal servants. ''Welcome, my lord'' said one of them ''The spy has returned, and wants to talk to you.'' Hadronat seemed eager to converse with the spy. ''Tell him to wait for me in the library'' A few moments later Hadronat was walking up the great staricase that lead to the eastern wing of the castle. He got to a large hallway, and entered one of the many doors in it.

''Hello, lord Hadronat'' said the ninja while bowing down as the king entered the room. ''Did you find Slaine?'' asked Hadronat. ''Yes, my lord. He was resting near the road to Tiriminner. I fired an arrow at him, but missed. '' said the ninja. ''Where you trying to kill him, Galder? I can't believe you made such a foolish mistake. I need him alive. He's the one who can help me. Always remember that, if he dies, our hope dies with him.'' answered Hadronat in an angry tone. ''I apologize, my lord. It shall not happen again.'' Galder said. ''You should also know that he was heading to Tiriminner. I followed him for an hour, and I'm sure that's his destination.'' Hadronat walked around the spacious room for a few minutes before answering. '' I must act quickly now. Tell Arion to prepare my horse. I'll leave at dawn'' He said, with a mild gesture of preoccupation in his face.

When Galder had left the room, Hadronat grabbed an old book and sat on his armchair. He began to read, but soon fell asleep.

All of his strength and courage would be needed for the journey.

Posted

As Slaine nursed the dragon back to health, Slaine wondered about the 'lord of the forest' but that thought was quickly replaced by an arrow singing by his left ear. He got up and so did the Dragon as he clambered up onto the Dragons back he was soon in the air facing the squadron of five pikemen and archers. As he was flying out of their range he noticed the Great Golden City of Tiriminner, he was awed by it's greatness, five great towers suspended in midair by the magical forch of the great Arch-mage, me flew with great speed and landed outside the gates, as he got off the dragon the gates of the city opened. It's great golden door creaked open and scraped the stone floor.

Posted

name:Ryu

race:kokiri

abilities:really fast,exelent with a sword and bow,and yet he's only 12 AMAZING!

powers:speed,sight and hearing like an elf

special powers:can summon thunder storms and can creat shadow allys

weakness:ice,fire,and arrows

alignment:evil assasin

short history:banned from his village he set off on an adventure to recover a stolen artifact from his village hoping to be let back into the village for his bravery.

all of the sudden Ryu apears in front of slaine and pulls his poisonis blade from its sheath and says"if you plan on entering this tower you're gonna have to get through me first i was here looking for a sacred artifact with the power to destroy the world"slaine laughs and says "out of my way boy or die!" Ryu shouts"my shadow minions rise! to aid me!" a loud clash of sword on axe started it all 2000 orcs apear and they dont look like they're happy to see either of youand Ryu says"if we plan on living then well have to work together or well both be killed.are you with me?"slaine says.......................

Posted

Uh Ryu, that would be goddmodding, wouldn't it, Relean?

"I am a god.. How can you kill a god.. Fool!" so Slaine spun his axe around and cut across Ryus's cervix.. his head rolled on the floor, Slaine laughed at this pathetic attempt and then he crushed the head with the heel of his boot, the shadow allies dared not to fight him. As he entered the city he notice the same shiny object as he did on the floor of the forest all those months ago.

He picked it up and examined it, it looked like a necklace, he thought nothing of it and put it into his pocket.

Posted

Yeah, it would be godmodding. Also, Ryu, everybody is writing in third person so you should write like that as well.

I'll post it later because I don't have time to write now.

Posted

As Draugen flew towards Hindorai he noticed something weird. The was this tension in the air he had not felt before. He knew something big was going to happen... A new war was about to break through... Draugen stopped in a village for some rest. While Draugen was in the village he heard some rumors about a rebelion group planning a revelution. Draugen understood that this was he's chance. If he started to cooparate with the rebels he could easily kill them after they had taken care of the king and his army... So Draugen sent a messenger to his army back in Norway. He knew that he should ask the Gathering for permission before he acted but he didn't have time. After a week his army arrived, they only counted 200 in numbers, but they where the best soldiers in Norway. He made a deal with the local rebels and after a motnh of fighting they managed to terminate the kings army. After killing the king, Draugen attacked the rebels. The rebels got caught off gard and Draugen won without any majour problems.... Draugen once more had a city....

And Slaine, do you think it would be okey if I drew a map? I've always loved drawing maps...

Posted

Sure. =D Anything is welcome to enhance the RP experience

As Slaine walked through the crowds, he came upon a shop what looked interesting, "Tryinirs shop for Warriors", as he entered the shopkeeper greeted him happily and showed him the wares of the shop, Slaine caught interest from a piexce of armour, "Tyrinirs's magical armour, ONE LEFT: 100k Gold Pieces, as Slaine didn't have enough money at the time, he made a bargin with the shop dealer. He had to find the Oracle and give him a necklace.. "Well, i only know where he was.. Not where he is. So you'll have to have find him yourself..." Then suddenly the Oracle appeared and said "You have that object.. In your pouch.. Give it to me... And be blessed with tougher skin..." Slaine handed over the necklace and then Oracle quickly examined it "You have given me the neckalce of Gaia, it grants the wearer tougher skin and the ability to change into anything Gaia has greated." said the Oracle, the shop keeper jumped with glee and hurriedly gave Slaine the armour.

As Slaine walked out of the shop, a messenger from the high mage court of Tiriminner, it read "Slaine, we request a audience from you at once, please accept our gracious offer"...

Remember, you can only do stuff within your own abilities

Posted

Uh Ryu, that would be goddmodding, wouldn't it, Relean?

"I am a god.. How can you kill a god.. Fool!" so Slaine spun his axe around and cut across Ryus's cervix.. his head rolled on the floor, Slaine laughed at this pathetic attempt and then he crushed the head with the heel of his boot, the shadow allies dared not to fight him. As he entered the city he notice the same shiny object as he did on the floor of the forest all those months ago.

He picked it up and examined it, it looked like a necklace, he thought nothing of it and put it in his pocket.

cheater!!!!!!OK then he wasnt at the tower then he was..............

as Ryu walked through the forest with little streams of light flowing through the tree tops he noticed an odd looking rock on the ground a few yards away as he walked up to examin it he noticed a strange symbol on it he thought it to be just an old carving so he tuned to walk away when ZING! ZING! ZING! Ryu turned and the rock was floating!he thought it to be some crazy magic trick so he ran and leaped on top, and the rock shot off in the direction of the desert Ryu thought nothing of it but a good well earned rest and a free ride so laid down and went to sleep.

Posted

If you are going to query about something you could pm someone in pm as then you don't disrupt the RP.

Posted

Sure. =D Anything is welcome to enhance the RP experience

great! I'll start on it tomorrow.