Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A roleplaying Game

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry about my post, I did it before you changed it....

Dartz was alone. In his tower of darkness he waited for a worthy opponent to destroy. He had lost his soul. He was a mere shell, a pawn, full of evil and hatred. He cast his robes away and set off down his lonely tower, waiting... as he always did...

He journeyed to the desert, where he met a sleeping person. He stood by, waiting for the mortal, thinking. He did not realise he was purging his own mind into Ryu's dreams...

I like this. It's really cool.

Posted

I updated my dude :D :

Name: Iz'Om (also known as Kaiser Iz'Om or Admiral Kaiser Iz'Om)

Race: Kouranc

Class: Petrified Warrior

Abilities: Other than physical prowess: Glove of Light, Ring of the Gravities, anything the petrified-beaver has to offer.

Special powers: Those uncovered in the Library of GevJis, particularly essence-absorbtion.

Weaknesses: The Tears......the terrible Tears! They flow forth from his face and burn the ground....behold, a little person in all of them.... (You'll find out what this means.... :unsure: ) And he sometimes loses control of himself and can't do anything about it. :huh:

Alignment(Good, evil, god): Evil, most of the time.

Short history: The greatest petrified-beaver fighter ever to live, he learned all he knows from none other than Oton, Rano, GevJis and John. After becoming close friends with Hiushi Jabmis, he defeated himself in the field of Punep't, absorbed his own essence, and swam back across the Tirisevoph. Since then, he has become the captain of the Visnope.

And...should we include an Appearance category? Well...Iz'Om is always in a pure black cloak that covers his whole body....very few have seen his face under his hood, he has glowing red eyes, and his face is constantly changing. (For those wondering, yes, his weapon is a petrified beaver.)

Ok, I guess I'll start now....Iz'Om woke up in a field, wondering why he was there. He turned around and saw smoke rising in the distance. Being curious himself, he began walking slowly toward it. He walked slow to think......it was so hard to think while running. The headaches had become worse, it seemed that whenever he absorbed another someone's essence, his head got this way, for a short while. But he needed to absorb the essences to survive. The more he got, the more he needed. and the more he needed, the more he got. It gradually cycled this way. But he would be able to double, maybe triple his life span like this. He barely even noticed the people he killed in this way, by taking their souls away, and hadn't recently regretted it, though he had, at one time. A time he could barely remember. He looked up from the ground, and noticed that he was much closer to the smoke. He noticed that it was just a fire, burning in the middle of nowhere. But then he heard footsteps approaching. He hid in his own shadow, and waited. It was a bird. A giant bird. It threw something into the fire, and turned toward Iz'Om, as if it had noticed him. But it simply flew away, each flap of its tremendous wings sending dozens of feathers fluttering to the ground. Iz'Om watched it fly away, then looked into the fire, and saw a large lizard-like creature cooking, as the bird had thrown it in. He picked it out, noticing the pain of the fire on his bare hand. The lizard-like creature was equally hot, but Iz'Om was just as hungry. He began eating. It was only the middle of the afternoon, and yet he felt tired. He slept in the shade of a nearby boulder, having no dreams.

Posted

Well, you're welcome to include pictures ect. My character is based of Irish Mythology Lol.

I'll edit diz post when i getz back from sch00l lolol

Posted

okey if i'm going to draw a map i'll need some place names... Just post the names of the places that's in your rp stories and i'll try to add them to the map...

Posted

Good idea with the Appearence category.

Hadronat wears light colored robes, like blue, white, green... His hair is not straight at all, but really thick. His hair color is brownish-blonde (something in between that :embarrassed:) He has light brown eyes and white skin (But not too white.)

I think that's it. Now, on with the RP.

Hadroant had been riding through the forest for a few hours. Time passed slowly, and by the time he got out of the forest it seemed to him that he rode for years. Sirion Forest always gave that feeling. His horse galloped rapidly along the road to Tiriminner, the wind blowing in Hadronat's face. Not a single thought but that one of Slaine crossed his mind while galloping. Hadroant didn't want to lose time, and that's why he left the security of his castle to find Slaine. Ever since Rinner attacked king Hadronat's castle in the land of Darlon and forced him to hand over the crown, Hadronat had stayed in his other castle, deep inside the Forest. It was a very dangerous thing to go traveling through the Wild Plains when Rinner had his evil minions walk around, looking for him. But finding Slaine was far more important.

Night was falling when Hadronat arrived at Tiriminner. He got off the horse and walked to the great gates that protected the city. An old man opened a little door and looked at the hooded figure that stood before him. ''What do you want, good sir?'' the man asked, trying to see the Hadronat's face in the darkness of the night. ''I want to stay in the inn for tonight.'' answered Hadronat. ''Oh, of course... umm... how should I call you good sir?" Hadronat stepped inside without answering, and muttered something. ''Take good care of my horse, please. I'll pay you ten golden coins tomorrow, when I come for it.'' He said no more and walked into Tiriminner.

Tiriminner was a very big and ancient city. The broad streets seemed dangerous to most travelers, although nobody walked them at night. He walked up a long, dark alley. A few moments later he found the inn. Hadronat knocked the door and a young woman answered. ''Come in, sir. You must be cold out there!'' Once he was inside he asked for a room. ''You're lucky, sir. I have one room left for tonight. It's the second room, in the hallway up the stairs.'' Hadronat nodded, and went to his room. He was very tired to talk...

He could barely sleep through the night. Hadronat sighed and closed his eyes. Hopefully he would find Slaine tomorrow.

Posted

Name:Zaragoar

Race:Half-elf

Class:Mage/EVIL knight

Abilities:Transform (Wolf or Raven)

Special powers:Transform into dragon

Powers:moderate control over all 6 elements

Weaknesses:a tid-bit of everything (mainly light)

Alignment:God/EVIL

Short history: Zaragoar at his younger state, not as powerful as he will be. He will be the master of all, creator of the dark crystal, ancestor of

Ganon

(spoiler for dark crystal chap. 4)

Clothing (I decided you needed to know) : Black cloak (resembling that of count dracula) with a high collar and red trim. At his side, he wheres a longsword, in his hand he weilds a staff.

Zaragoar's sword

Zaragoar's staff

Zaragoar

Posted

Whether or not Hadroant succeeded in finding Slaine the next day, when he awoke, he encountered a wolf, different from the rest, it was a dark rust color, and snarled as if it was talking to him. It was a short encounter but the image stuck in his head the rest of the day and he could see the wolf's red eyes in the forest. Zaragoar was determined to find his prey and was growing impatiant. He teleported to his castle in the sky and threw a fit of rage, "Tell me again, my queen, why am I still searching for that lowsy theif? The wise man claimed that he would be ready for the reading in a week! IT HAS BEEN A MONTH! The last thing I need is a fraud council!" Din cut in with a soothing voice, "But lord, you have the power to acomplish that feat yourself, you have no nead for a common wizard to find him for you." This calmed Zaragoar down greatly and he bade his queen farewell then walked to the quarters of the wise man Gsart.

this is not double posting.

Posted

Eh, why not, it should be interesting :)

Name: Leila (Lay-la)

Race: Human, half elf.

Class: Water Mage

Abilities: Excels in performing water spells and healing, slight ability with a sword (small sowrd)

Special powers: Tidal Wave - Can bring water up from ground and form a tidal wave to knock enemies out

Powers: Tidal Wave, Water Sport, Cure, Transport, exc.

Weaknesses: Electric attacks

Alignment(Good, evil, god): Good

Leila wandered quietly through a dense forest. She had just come back from cooling herself off by the spring. She pushed past dense forest brush with her mage stick, its orb shining through the sunlight that dared enter the forest canopy. When she was finally out of the forest, and was upon her hometown, the site she saw nearly threw her off balance, She stopped breathing, staring with horror at what she was seeing. It was the Goblins, attacking the Human, half elves! She built up her courage and ran down the rocky hil toward the battle that was raging on in the town. She quickly hopped off the boulder and slammed her stick into the ground, closing her eyes, concentrating on a spell. The orb on her stick glowly vibrantly, slowly creating a shape that surrounded Leila on the stone ground. It seemed to be a tear drop. The tear drop acted as a summoning circle, englufing Leila in a clear blue light. She got up slowly, and opened her eyes, to reveal that they were rolled to the back of her head. She shot up her hands to the sky and called upon the power of the water god. A small glob of water was forming above her head, growing ever larger..larger..larger still..until she shouted an incantation, and the water turned into a monstrous tidal wave! She threw her hands down and the tidal wave flooded the city! Some Goblins were washed up in the process, while the Human elves had sheiled themselves with an elemental shield. The tear drop shape disappeared, and Leila fell to the ground in exhaustion, and relief.

To be continued? Dunno...its really just a small sliver of her history.

And...I guess I could add that she wears crystal blue robes and a small coybowish dark blue hat. She holds her medallion close around her neck, and carries a large stick, to which a water orb is attached. Her hair is slightly long, down to her shoulders, and (of course) is a vibrant sky blue. I would draw a picture, but I can't draw her perfectly. :embarrassed:

Posted

To everybody, you can't RP someone else's character. What you should do instead is narrate how your own character got involved in the story, and what role he played in it.

Posted

ahhhhhhh...:(

But I didn't interfear too much...

Posted

Draugen was heading towards Hindorai, in Hindorai Draugen was going to a meeting, At the meeting all the most powerfull beasts where to join and talk about the situation in their countries. Draugen had been excluded from his country and with his personal army he wanted permission from the other members to invade a new country.

sjotroll.gif

Name: Darkness Twili

Abilities: Same as Link, Wolf Link, Cloud, Sora, Sephiroth, Nightmare, Goku, Jack Sparrow, Darth Vader.

Class: Mage. Owner of the Oni Link mask and Dark Triforce.

Short history: Banished form the Twilight Realm on the Count of Treason with the Light World.

MY PART: Banished from his world, Dran, the Self - Proclaimed "Darkness Twili" (Title beleived by others) Was walking to Hyrule Castle, When....

"HALT! WHO GOES THERE?!"

Dran looked up.

"WHO ARE....?"

Dran Choked The Guard...and made his progress to Hyrule Castle.

There, he found his Wife, Midna, Sitting, Looking out the Window.

"Dearest, Is something Troubleing you?"

"I Sense a Dark Time Approaching...."

-------------------------------------------

Slaine was Walking, When suddenly, he hearda Thud.....THUD....THUD

Slaine Turned around, only to see a Giant.

He Fired his Arrows at the Girnat, who eventually collapsed.

Slaien Looked in front of himself.

And there he saw...

A Wall of Twilight.

"Strange....These have Supposedly been gone for Years...."

Slaine Reached out to touch the Wall......

*ZZZAAAPP*

"AGH!"

----------------

Link Rode into Hyrule Castle and there he saw....The Strangest Being.....

"HALT! WHOFORTH ART THOU?"

"This is my Kingdom now...."

Suddenly, All of Hyrule Became Submerged in Twilight.

"You killed my father....Granted, Zant was insane....But...YOU...BRUTALLY MURDERED HIM!!!!!

"YOU...NEVER....NEW...HIM....

"I KNEW HIM BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"URK!"

"DRAN, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!" Midna Cried out...

"Stay out of this, Midna...I WILL HURT YOU...." Dran Replied...

-----------------------

To Be Continued......

Posted

After Draugen had ruled his new kingdom in a short period of time, he senced that a new treath was beginning to occure... Draugen had established an army and it now counted over 500 men. Even though 300 of them where not in top shape, Draugen felt assure that he would be able to crush any enemies. After a couple of weeks his scouts had seen a small army camping in the dark woods. Draugen sent out 50 knights and they crushed the small camp. But then they realized that the soldiers where apart of the hindorhaien army. Draugen knew that he was in deep poo if this came out. The hindorhaiens where far more powerfull then him. Luckily for Draugen, there was nothing his viking warriors enjoyed more then human flesh. So he sent his vikings out to the dark woods and they got rid of the evidence for the masacre that had just occured. But the real question was what the hindorhaien soildiers had been doing in the woods...

Posted

After Draugen had ruled his new kingdom in a short period of time, he senced that a new treath was beginning to occure... Draugen had established an army and it now counted over 500 men. Even though 300 of them where not in top shape, Draugen felt assure that he would be able to crush any enemies. After a couple of weeks his scouts had seen a small army camping in the dark woods. Draugen sent out 50 knights and they crushed the small camp. But then they realized that the soldiers where apart of the hindorhaien army. Draugen knew that he was in deep poo if this came out. The hindorhaiens where far more powerfull then him. Luckily for Draugen, there was nothing his viking warriors enjoyed more then human flesh. So he sent his vikings out to the dark woods and they got rid of the evidence for the masacre that had just occured. But the real question was what the hindorhaien soildiers had been doing in the woods...

Continued.....

Link was up in the Air, gasping for Breath.

"DRAN, LET HIM GO!!!!!!!!'

"AS YOU WISH...."

Dran let go, and chucked Link out the window.

"NO!!!!!" Cried Midna.

Midna tried to escape, but Dran put up a Twilight Barrier.

"GOING SOMEWHERE?" Dran said.

"I Thought....You said....I was.....You love.....

-----------------

"AGH!"

Link lay on the ground, gasping for air, injured....

"Great, now what do I do?"

Suddenly, Link saw something falling from the sky. closer...closer...

Link JUMPED out of the way just in time.

"and where do I go?"

The remnants of Castle Town now remained nothing but ghosts.

"How am I still in my normal form?" Link asked himself.

--------------------

Draugen's Army was walking when...

"E-GAD!"

There, in front of Druagens Eyes, lay Castle Town..

COVERED IN TWILIGHT!!!!!!

"How can this be?" Draugen asked. "These things have been gone for a Melenia....."

---------------

Slaine kept walking, walking to death mountain, when...

"What is this? the Volcano is....

FROZEN....."

-----------

To be continued.......

Posted

Whether or not Hadroant succeeded in finding Slaine the next day, when he awoke, he encountered a wolf, different from the rest, it was a dark rust color, and snarled as if it was talking to him. It was a short encounter but the image stuck in his head the rest of the day and he could see the wolf's red eyes in the forest. Zaragoar was determined to find his prey and was growing impatiant. He teleported to his castle in the sky and threw a fit of rage, "Tell me again, my queen, why am I still searching for that lowsy theif? The wise man claimed that he would be ready for the reading in a week! IT HAS BEEN A MONTH! The last thing I need is a fraud council!" Din cut in with a soothing voice, "But lord, you have the power to acomplish that feat yourself, you have no nead for a common wizard to find him for you." This calmed Zaragoar down greatly and he bade his queen farewell then walked to the quarters of the wise man Gsart.

this is NOT double posting.

Gsart was there, but he was not doing as was supposed to. Gsart was sitting on a cousion of golden beads and sparkling crystals, he was leaning over a short table staring at thirteen cow knucklebones. "Lord Zaragoar, what a suprise." the wise man gulped as he said this and then his face became a bit more serious, "I have been staring at these bonees for several days now and I am getting mixed signals. First, I saw you in a battle with a young boy, reaching near to his thirteenth winter. Then I saw a halfelf, like yourself, she was a powerful mage and constantly healed herself. Another proclaimed himself the darkness twili and offered help to you." Zaragoar cut in, "Haven't you seen what I do? You are the wise man here!" wise man said, "Yes, I am the wise man, but I cannot see past choices that are yours." Zaragoar left the room and said to himself, "I will go down, and I will find these beings, and I will crush them with all of the might of the four horsemen of the apocolipse!" so he did, he went down, and the manhunt began.

Posted

ahhhhhhh...:(

But I didn't interfear too much...

It's okay. ^_^

Hey, Hylian Twili... You should only RP your character, Dran. You can't use Slaine or Link. :embarrassed:

When his room was filled with sunlight, Hadronat woke up and donned his boots. He opened the door and went downstair, to pay for his room. The room that welcomed him last night was now full of travelers. A dwarf sitting in a dark corner and drinking beer, some men eating something... But no elves at all. Centuries had passed and other criatures never saw the elves. Men thought elves had died away in their great wars, and other races accepted that as the truth. Hadronat knew it wasn't like that. All the kingdoms of the elves had been destroyed by themselves, and they HAD traveled far away to a land without the threaten of war looming over them. Hadronat didn't want to leave the land of Ciliar for he loved it with all his heart, so he stayed. A hundred years passed without any battles, but then Rinner attacked. Hadroant was forced to leave his castle. He settled deep into the woods along with his loyal followers. There he built another castle,a nd waited patiently for the time when revenge would come. Hadroant payed ten golden coins for his room and was headed for the door when he say Slaine. There he was, a cloaked figure with a hood over his head. His face was not visible, but Hadronat knew it was him.

He needed to tell him everything, but he couldn't do it here. Hadroant left the Inn and waited outside.