Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish I got paid for that.

well i took an extra lesson after school, critical thinking it was, and now I'm starting to want my 1.125 hours each week back, particularly since the lesson was optional >_>

though i do wish i got paid for it :darkrain:

Posted

I'm sitting outside of my public speaking class waiting for the professor to arrive... >>;

Posted

Teachers / professors are just humans too.

Let's not forget that. :P

(Though, waiting for teachers / professors happens often... more than... 'normal' people at work? :P )

Posted

Dang it, this just SUCKS!

R.I.P xxxEurekaxxx Youtube Account

2007 - 2009

You shall be missed. ;_;

Posted

What!?

Did Youtube take your account down!? 0_o

Posted

What!?

Did Youtube take your account down!? 0_o

Bingo.

All my subbers, all of the people I'm subbed TO, all of my videos... practically gone.

Waaargh. >< They even took down my backup account! DD:

Posted

What? Nooooo! T-T

Posted

DDDDDDDDDD:

WHY 0_o

I mean, you got to place something very illegal on youtube to get your account removed. :o

Posted

What happened?

Posted

I can confirm Youtube is doing weird last time.

A guy in the Wii scene (Xuzz, Icefire.) Posted a video a long time ago.

With a Exploit app in the video, which did made glitch in the Wii System Menu. (How ever I can explain it. :P )

Now Youtube give him a mail about: You are running non Nintendo stuff, so don't complain your Wii is bricked.

Do this once more and you will be banned (or get your account removed it was..)

Something like that it was.

:o

Hyrule.net needs to make the new Youtube!

Posted

DDDDDDDDDD:

WHY 0_o

I mean, you got to place something very illegal on youtube to get your account removed. :o

Youtube is incredibly bureaucratic. They care more about legally covering their butts that their community.

Posted

I got my TOMS shoes today. They're pretty cool. It'll take some getting used to, since I've always worn tennis shoes, but they're comfortable and support a great cause.

Posted

Im looking for this movie, but I forgot the name. All I really know about it is people play a game and die, then they die like that in real life.

Does anyone here know the name of this movie? It would really help if someone could tell me, its hard looking for a movie that you dont know the name of.

Posted

Im looking for this movie, but I forgot the name. All I really know about it is people play a game and die, then they die like that in real life.

Does anyone here know the name of this movie? It would really help if someone could tell me, its hard looking for a movie that you dont know the name of.

200px-Stay_Alive_poster.jpg

Is this what you're looking for?

Posted

Oh... Ahaha, I liked the ending to that movie.

It's making me want to see and old movie... I don't remember it too well. I believe it started off with these kids playing a horror game, only it isn't very scary. So this old woman hires a group of people to make a badass scary game... And yeah, like... The game is sorta fused into reality or something... Some of the guys start dying. Then this chick (one of the designers) was fighting the bad monster and stuff... Yeeeeeeah. Then she gave the game disk to the old woman. o: Or something.