Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

AT&T sim cards are different than any of the others. Companies do that so you can't use one of their phones with another company.

I think it's called Jailbreaking, but they can be used with other companies. Either that, or I am thinking of something completely different.

Posted

I'll have to suscribe to you again...

Also, are you gluten-intolerant? :0

Indeed I am. =)

I also used to be lactose intolerant, but that passed. =P

Posted

Imma eat yew. Lol had to intervene.

Posted

Gluten-intolerant...?

My sis is lactose intolerant. >> me, I love milk. Makes strong bones :D (Although apparently not strong enough to keep a bone in my foot from snapping in half when I fell into a desk one morning)

Posted

Gluten-intolerant...?

My sis is lactose intolerant. >> me, I love milk. Makes strong bones :D (Although apparently not strong enough to keep a bone in my foot from snapping in half when I fell into a desk one morning)

Gluten-intolerant. I can't eat wheat or gluten. Also know as, "Celiac."

So I can't eat whole wheat bread, a lot of cereal (basically as far as cereal goes, I can eat Rice Crispies and not-widely-known organic-ish cereals), dough, wheat flour etc.

Rice pretty much replaces wheat for me, though. Rice bread, rice flour etc. xD

But its surprising how many gluten-free foods there are in the world. Its also surprising when you find out what has wheat flour, and what doesn't.

Like smarties and M'n'M's. Smarties have wheat, but M'n'M's don't. And though they are practically the same, I bet you most people will choose smarties over M'n'M's anyday. xD

Posted

I'd go with M&Ms actually. I love chocolate :D

Hm... at least you can eat rice though. ^^

And ugh... running an RP = so stinkin' stressful

Posted

M&Ms are vastly superior to Smarties. Smarties are not made of chocolate. And they don't have brains in them, so the name is kind of false advertising.

Posted

Indeeed, M&M's are the best.

Posted

... There is a high chance that I am going to be banned from deviantART.

Posted

Why, what did you do?

Posted

Oh, I just had a little argument with this one girl in a chat... So she banned me, I got back in... Tried to talk it out, I took control of the Chat's dA account... (Which I had ownership of in ths first place, they just tossed me aside at one point) I took it to be an arsehole, I editted this one thing. So now everyone in the chatroom is against me and stuff, I got it so that I could be banned... So I didn't have to deal with them anymore, when I was GOING to give the password back... Then they start bothering me about crap like the password. Something came up though, so I couldn't give it in right now. A few members sent me a note, saying a lot of crap, cursing me out a lot... They even threatened to have my banned from dA, when they were the bad guys. Oh well. o:

It's amazing, these people posed as my friends. This one girl said I was like a brother to her. She says that I am misunderstood, but decides to attack me anyway.

Oh well.

Posted

Kick them in the face. It's the only hway.

Posted

Hmmmm.

Internet fights are hard to fix, as it's harder to communicate, if you can reach them at all.

Posted

I'm done with the whole thing... They're obviously going to keep misunderstanding me, so why even bother? I just apologized to the person I was in a fight with due to my possible banning... (AGAIN).

Posted

You should've been done with it a long time ago, anyway. D| Geez.