Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Force Unleashed seems short. I think my friend beat it in like 3 days. Then again, he does nothing other than play video games and hang out with friends, So I guess that makes sense. xD Right now I'm just sitting here, being bored, listening to music. Nothing to do D:

Posted

It is a good game, but it is a short game.

Also Ganny, A tad off now and again, but epic nonetheless.

Posted

I might ask to get mod powers over the Zelda RP section... so that way I can clean up posts and such in my RP now that Teto doesn't really hang around. ><

Posted

Hrrm...

Well then, I guess I can't have a brawl card :P

I tried every way imaginable, and it won't work. Goodbye Brawl card! DX

Posted

H-hey guys. I'm home from my grand parents house. I have school though. :( Also It's cold in this house. Also I have to do my home work. Meh I have an hour.

Posted

Hey Teto, a few duplicate posts need to be cleaned out in my RP thread... we're not sure why multiple posts came at the same time for Bard, so they need to be cleaned out (the empty ones)

Posted

Hey guys.

Wassup?

Posted

Not much for me.I'm going to bed now. G'night

Posted

sorry I'm late I've been playing cards with Africans

Zulus?

no, I usually won

Posted

Good night, Bond!

Lol @ LDGM :P

So.. I'm gonna play my Wii I think. heh

Posted

I'm totally just chilling today. We have today off, due to Columbus day, so I don't really have anything to do at all. It's nice.

Posted

I'm pissed off. I spent all day listening to and singing Fighting Dreamers by Flow. Though my friend had to ruin the song by telling me it was a Naruto theme song. So I got rid of it. Man I loved that song. Oh well get over it. Just like MC and FSA.

Posted

Okay, the other topic reached 1000 posts and it was too long so here is the new edition of Talk. ^_^

What's a RATM anyway?

RATM = rage against the machine. they're pretty cool. or "p. cool" as some of us prefer to say it.

oh wait, you already knew that I guess.

SO I MADE A PIE. Lemon meringue. from scratch. I dont know if its good yet or not. Im waiting to eat it, for some reason.

Posted

I'm totally just chilling today. We have today off, due to Columbus day, so I don't really have anything to do at all. It's nice.

Yup, a day off for the sake of a genocidal man. MUST BE PRETTY NICE, SHADOWKNIGHT. HOPE YOU KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE TODAY.