Which LOZ character sucks the most!

137 posts in this topic

Posted

*goes deaf from hearing Tatl`s dinging so much* What?!WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

Anyway...I like Navi better because she`s more motherly,and she didn`t...try..to..hurt Link.

Tatl is always bashing him on teh head,insulting him,all that annoying and mean crap..

And how can you hate Skull Kid?!He`s..cute...somewhat..ok,now I`m being stared at *takes out Men in Black forgetter thingy (wow,so clever with words) and flashes it on everyone,making them forget*

Posted

sorry, i just read the topic again, i still know you love the stinking skull kid

but you know, those bombergang kids, they suck too!

Posted

My ears hurt....KILL BOMBER GANG KIDS

Posted

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Posted

What I wonder is why the creators of OOT had to make yes the first choice and no the second, 'cause in most games no is first. But with stupid Kaebora Gaebora yes is first so you can't just mash the A button you have to either watch what he's saying or memorize the amount of screens he talks in every different place you meet him. :angry::(

Posted

or you could just bash the A buton slowly, so you can see when you can make him shut up...

Posted

But that'll take longer!!! Why WON'T THEY MAKE "NO" FIRST CHOICE!??!?! *Starts crying because of all the lost minutes spent on listening to the (he must die) owl twice or (don't laugh :embarrassed: ) even three times* :(

Posted

well, i just listnen to him, some times he can be a wise man! uhh, owl

Posted

NOOOOO!!! HE SHOULD DIE! :P

Posted

that would be crualty to virtual animals!

Posted

You know,cuccos...are worse...you just poke `em with a sword,make `em explode with a bomb,set them on fire,freeze them,boomerang them,arrow them (I challenge you to do all of that to a cucco and live!!),and the hylian animal crulety squad sends a bunch of officer cuccos to beat on Link...l(my joke!take it and I`ll eat your soul!copyrights...*protective growling*)

Posted

Saria

Posted

What's wrong with Saria? I like her. :D

Posted

something really funny to do with the cuccos, get epona as adult link and go into lon lon ranch. Then get off and attack the chickens there. As soon as they retaliate, get back on epona, now you're invincible as well as the chickens!!!

Posted

you know why the chickens do attack you in the game, becuse one of the main directors from the nintendo-zelda section was a big fan of the film 'Birds'...

but i am agains cruelty to virtual animals, i think it should be forbidden, or less funny

(ok, i admit... i spent a whole day killing chickens when i was bored, So what?)