Which LOZ character sucks the most!

137 posts in this topic

Posted

i hate...no DESPISE the owl...but i love the cuckos...call me crazy but when your bored you can keep on hiting them till they get pissed of then you go an epona and ride her around and the cuckos will follow and they cant hurt u either because you are on epona...its fun...unless u dont have epona then i guess you would have to run for your life :P

Posted

I HATE TINGLE. HE OWES ME LIKE 8,000 RUPEES!!!!!

STUPID, OVERPRICED, LOAN SHARK, MAPPING MONOPOLY CAPITALIZING GREEN FAIRY!

AHH, I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE A FAIRY, AND HE IS.

Posted

i dont like skull kid in MM cause HE KILLED EPONA but i heard thqat she comes back BUT STILL :angry::( :

Posted

Epona WILL return, you'll find her on the new ranch :D

And I still HATE THAT OWL! I started OoT again and I already had to listen to the owl 5 times (because of bashing the A button too much, DON'T LAUGH!)!!! I didn't even get the blue emerald yet!!! (You all know, from Jabu-Jabu)... AND THE OWL IS ALREADY STALKING ME! I HATE IT!!!

BTW, question, why are all the funny link and/or Zelda smileys gone??? Like this one! :embarrassed: Why won't they work???

Posted

Yeah!I liked my sweatdrop Link......

The owl actually stalks?! *looks around catiously,then walks into an unchartered cave*

KG will never find me here... :ph34r:

Posted

I'll try to kill the bloody bird! *Runs around with a big baseball bat trying to kill the owl who keeps floating away every time the baseballbat swoops in the direction of his head* *pantpantpant* He's immortal, you can't kill him... He's like a cackroach! :(

Posted

The loss of link smileys are a result of site maintenance that dustin is working on, they should be back soon.

and it's not epona that comes back, for one thing epona may or not have been killed in majoras mask, but the horse in twilight princess is a new horse, which you can name yourself. Therefore the horse will probabbly end up being called epona on most games...

Posted

I really hate Kaepora Gaebora...!

He makes me crazy :blink:

Posted

(yay,angry zelda and sweatdrop link is back!)

I-is he coming? *whimper*

Anyway,the owl and Tatl are the worst..

Posted

Hahahaha! You keep hitting yes for the owl? You should just keep pressing B like me ^^ I didn't really like Navi because she talked waaaayyy to much and she made a bunch of noise vut Tatl all she did was a ding and in WW the stupid ding sounds those little imps make got me used to Tatl....

Posted

Naming the horse is gonna be sweet...as I've said before, a friend of mine might be tempted to name it Sango...and yes, I know Sango is a demon-slayer from the show InuYasha, not an animal! The circumstances have to do with a fan fiction, I'll say that.

Posted

I think I'll name my horse... *thinks* Sneeuwitje... That's Dutch for Snowhite! :D Or else I'll name him Pino... or KILLER!!!

And my Link-smileys aren't back yet......

Posted

Mine'll be something Japanese, that I know.

Posted

Oeeehhh!! Call him Yoshi!

Posted

Let me rephrase that: It would be kind of a noble sounding Japanese name. -_-'