Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite part in Twilight Princess

105 posts in this topic

Posted

I like TP because you can see the Zora's (if you know what I mean heehee)

OMG, Zora pr0n!

Posted

please...i believe the great fairys in OoT take that prize?

Posted

Or the Great Fairy in the Cave of Ordeals. She's not wearing a bra, you know? But her hair covers her breasts.

On a side note, I borrowed TP GC from a friend...

Swordfighting in TP GC feels so much... perfect... Old school control scheme rocks!

GC sword controls > Wii sword controls.

Posted

The hair does it's job well, the vines...well, let's just leave this topic now...

I've just noticed, something with ocarina especially, can't remember with wind waker (definately something that's odd). I always found analogue control for aiming way too fidlly and often it took me a while to line myself up properly, picking things off with the wiimote feels really good.

I'll agree though, the gamepad works better with the swordfighting (ok, I havn't played the gamecube version yet, but im comparing it to wind waker) if you're using buttons its easier to go back to thinking about combos, ought to be interesting to see how they counter this in the proper wii zelda though, because the sword fighting controls ought to be a fair bit more advanced.

Posted

Oh, the aiming in the Wii version is so much more accurate.

But the sword controls feel weird...

Posted

That's strange, I find the Wii controls for the sword very easy to use. Especially, as you said, when aiming.

But the funny thing is, I find myself trying to shake the gamecube controller whenever I want to use the spin attack.

Has anyone else had this problem? :D

Posted

I havn't played zelda on the gamecube since, but i had a similar thing while playing gran turismo on my friend's PS2, several times i found myself tilting the control to try and get around the corner, i wasn't even moving the control stick!

Posted

You can rotate the control stick and press B to instantly do a spin attack...in OoT and MM it wold be about 2 attacks before doing the more powerful one[like stab-stab-diagonal slash].the 'more powerful one' would be Link spinning around more than he normally does.On WW and TP it lets you do it repeatadly.

Posted

Well that's one sword move that works out faster on the wii version, nunchuk shake!

Posted

I havnt played gc version, so i couldnt compare sword controls, but i do find it annoying when it duznt register. but i just recently got OoT (on my wii) and it felt really wierd when i was pressing B 2 use the sword.

Anyway, I like the cave of Ordeals, as it is more challenging than anything else in the game. My frend sed the last room was hard, but i found it easy, just go down the side and pick them off 1 at a time; or a least try 2. Magic armour helps 4 when all 3 r on u tho. I found the 2nd last lvl a lot harder tho, cuz those lizards r agile.

But my favourite part would hav 2 b the bone dragon boss, he is soooooooo fun!

Posted

when link saves colin from the goblin guy

Posted

Bone boss? You mean Stallord?

Yeah, I suck at TP but my sister has to get me to fight the bosses and minibosses for her :D That's a first!

at's funny.

My favorite part is... Uhhh... Well...I can't think of anything! The two things that stand out in my mind the most are cutscenes! The one where Ilia finds the iknjury on Epona in the beginning and yells at Link and her dad, that's funny. And the cutscene with Lanayru explaining the Fused Shadows. Oh hang on, there's a funny story with that...

I was on the phone with my friend and she was on the computer. I told her to look up this YouTube video showing the Lanayru cutscene, and first it showed Ilia and Telma talking about Ralis. The lame Ilia music was on, and my friend asked "When does the good part come on? After the lame music?" I said yeah, and she fastforwarded to the "good part". By the end, she was screaming into the phone "WTF!!! OMFG THAT WAS SCARY! THE DAGGER AND THE SCREAMING AND WTF!!! IT WAS RAINING GIRLS!!! THAT IS SO WRONG!" and stuff like that. Except she said the real words for the abbreviations(WTF, OMFG). I was literally rolling on my floor laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!!! :D:D

Posted

Yeah, thats a weird scene. . .

Posted

Yeah, thats a weird scene. . .

My sister looked at me and told me "what kind of game have you just made me buy?" in that part :embarrassed:

I remember in the temple of time, I was talking in the phone with a friend... Trought all the path I was always complaining with her that I hate when statues come to life and then attack me (she doesn't like video games, so you can imagine hr reaction).

Finally, when I got to the iron kuncukle and defeated it, I went to the chest and open it.

In that moment, I told to my friend "Now I'm opening the chest and... ok, I have the Dominion Rod, that's good... and what does it do? ...it makes statues come to life :cry: "

My friend started laughing in the phone, after all the time I was complaining I had to make statues come to life :D

Posted

My favorite scene would have to be the final cutscene in the game when

you do the finishing blow on Ganondorf.

Wearing the magic armor makes Link look even cooler! ^_^