Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite part in Twilight Princess

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, that had to be one of the coolest boss battles ever, but getting up those towers was very annoying if you were slow.

Posted

the 4th boss was the fossil one, with VERY good use of the spinner and the music was a remix of the volvagia/dodongo music :D

Argorok was my favorite boss ever.

Clawshoting yourself up to the tallest pillars ever, only to then clawshot to a giant dragon's tail and stab him to death whilst he flies down at an incredible speed is just the best battle ever.

Those battles were amazing! :D

I loved almost all the bosses in the game (an exception with the Deku Baba of Forest Temple)

Posted

Argorok was my favorite boss ever.

Clawshoting yourself up to the tallest pillars ever, only to then clawshot to a giant dragon's tail and stab him to death whilst he flies down at an incredible speed is just the best battle ever.

yeah I loved him! Great battle! I also liked the boss in the fire temple, yes he was the easiest ever, but he was so cool.

The best miniboss; the monkey with the boomerang... SpankSpank!

Posted

the boss battles were fun and it was good how they reintroduced the names just before you fought them (although the description were somewhat similar, twilit this and that...) of course, like many other things in the game, they were just a bit too easy...

Posted

Stallord and Argorok were both awesome.When I fought Argorok I had the idea in my head of a village being terrorized by a raging dragon,with only one boy stepping up to fight him with his clawshot invention.Stallord was like an epic battle between you and the undead.The way the undead rose up out of the ground sort of gives me an idea for my fanfic...and how could the sheikah be the Twili??it seems impossible to me.

Posted

All of the bosses were too easy though. . .

If they just doubled how many times you had to hit them. . .

Posted

All of the bosses were too easy though. . .

If they just doubled how many times you had to hit them. . .

That'd had helped a lot to the game!

I had an idea the other day... What if Nintendo just program at least 2 ways of killing a boss? IT would be great to decide wich one is faster or reliable... what do you think?

Posted

That would of been cool. . .

Posted

yeah they should...

Posted

i reckon they might have needed to do a bit more than just increase the number of hits, that would've done the trick in ocarina but they were really easy to dodge and then hit in twilight princess, so it would've just got repetitive.

Posted

yeah, what that made the dragon battle great was that it was a new way to fight a boss, not just a repeat of oot bosses...

Posted

yer, same goes for the 4th boss really, in fact most of the bosses were fairly original it must be said...even armogohma was given a laser...

Posted

yes, it's sad that that can't be said about the dungeons :unsure:

Except of the water temple...

Posted

Every single boss had a weak point though. . .

Like a toung or eye. Atleast in OoT they had some more realalistic weak points. Like smashing Volvagia's head into the ground with the Megaton Hammer, or making King Dodongo eat a bomb, or uctting Barnade's veins, or backfiring Phantom Ganon's magic. . .

Posted

i think the only mildy stupid weak point was the eye on the back of the water one (forgotten its name)...morpheel, that's the one...