Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some pics of CS:S

9 posts in this topic

Posted

What is Counter Strike Source?

A completly new game engine to the original sierra engine. Better grahpics, physics, and all new bump maping. All weapons remained the same, and some argue weather the game play is better, worse or the same.

What is the original Counter Strike?

A first person shooter originally made by a man called Gooseman in 1999 as a modification to the game Half-Life. The game consists of two teams, the Counter-Terrorists and Terrorits. Each team purchases weapons at the start of a round and tries to either kill every member of the opposite team or complete an objective.

The game has become an extremely popular FPS over the years, and despite running on a 7 year old game, is still played by many people.

However, many people have hatreds toward the game because of it's popularity and will insult it given a moments notice. Even people who have not played the game or only played for a short amount of time have very biased opinions towards the game.

Despite what many people say, the game is very fun with a good community. There is a reason why it is so popular after all.

More addicting than crack. I hate it I love it. I love to hate it. <--- Exactly...

Now... the 1337ness...

By the way, my name in CSS is =*Z?*=Bartuc.Warlord.Of.Blood

zmlilapanic0006zz2.jpg

(the following has the "SH" word in it, so I couldn't do much about it)

zmlilapanic0017li1.jpg

zmlilapanic0008dr8.jpg

zmlilapanic0021uk9.jpg

zmlilapanic0022fb7.jpg

Yeah, I ended up getting about 50 headshots with an AK and got about 30 with the P90. I have about 200-300 kills there... unless they reset the ranks.

Posted

WIZARDCAT.

*happy*

Posted

Heh. I sat at those stairs and camped with a P90 gunning everyone down until the admin changed the gravity and people got onto the roof of the building outside and shot me 20 times with an AWP.

Note: I WAS NOT HACKING. The server is running on No block, Deathmatch, and RPG mods.

`~^*(BOOM HEADSHOT)*^~`

Posted

looks pretty good

moved to the gaming section

Posted

Oh ok, I didn't know that was there. Heh. :embarrassed:

Posted

That looks exactly like one of my cats. The game looks so awesome, i bet you can't just find them anywhere though.

'

Posted

Would people enjoy a Day or Defeat server sponsored by Hyrule.net?

Posted

That would be awesome! Though I don't have the game yet... I'll get it when I get a new desktop though...

Posted

Would people enjoy a Day or Defeat server sponsored by Hyrule.net?

Umm... My friend would, he's a DoD player, I have it but I don't play it. Add me on steam: link1721