Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Phantom Hourglass screenshots.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

nooo....june is the date it says in famitsu, famitsu is a JAPANESE gaming magazine, therefore it's the JAPANESE release date, as well as the fact it actually says that.

Plus i know a fair bit of french...

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I noticed that on the site there were also color drawings of other Phantom Hourglass pictures as well. A few of them had Tingle on them......... They were rather wierd simply to say(not creepy.....just wierd.). And I have a [size=6]Big[/size][size=2] Question..........

Is PH a continuation of Windwaker or an entirely different game that just happens to have the same graphics? I would simply like to know. I could probobly read dozens of sites and see their opinions but they're half and half really. It's really just a bunch of theories. I would like to know your opinions. Please post them....

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/size][/color][/font]

Posted

It's been confirmed that Phantom IS a direct sequel to Wind waker

any game in the series could be in thos graphics, thena again i geusss it all helps with the assocationism

Posted

Yeah, Phantom Hourglass takes place just a few weeks (Maybe Months) off of Wind Waker! :D

Posted

It looks like a better version of windwaker. Better graphics(slightly) and hopefully a better storyline.

Posted

It makes me wish I could buy a NDS; but I'm going to japan at the end of the year so I have to save up for that.
But if they make an attatchment so you can play NDS games on the Wii (like the GBA player for the Gamecube) that would be cool.

Posted

i cant wait :D its going to bee awosome ill just get it for christmas or something and geuss what I GOT A NDS 3DAYS AGO and i have 2 games :metroid prime hunters and nintendogz they're so cute :D and the games are awosome with touch screen action it ROCKS!

Posted

im excited i hope it's better then WW though the guy on the first picture looks stoned