Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

30 posts in this topic

Posted

As many of you may know, Pokemon D/P came out today. I had reserved my copy of Pokemon Pearl earlier. I picked up my copy today and got a smexy stylus and stand to go along with it (My brother got Pokemon Diamond. I wanted Diamond... :unsure:).

I got Pearl and started out with a Piplup. I keep remembering the Pokemon by their Japanese names (I was stalking Nintendo for information), so it'll be a while before I know all of their English names.

So, what are your thoughts on the game which version did you get, what's your favorite 4th gen Pokemon, blah blah, stuff like that. XD

Posted

*doesn't like Pokemon*

What the hell, it may be a good game. But I don't have a DS. XD

Posted

huh?

I have NO idea when the european release date is, might be the first pokemon game i get since silver tho, i'll wait and see...

*searches internet*

1st of june over here? looks like i've got a while to decide...

Posted

*doesn't like Pokemon*

What the hell, it may be a good game. But I don't have a DS. XD

I think it's a lot better than the previous Pokemon games. It has a lot more stuff that you can do, like treasure hunting and dress up games (I've been wanting to do that ever since Pokemon came out.. XD), and it has a spiffy Wifi trading system.

huh?

I have NO idea when the european release date is, might be the first pokemon game i get since silver tho, i'll wait and see...

*searches internet*

1st of june over here? looks like i've got a while to decide...

Man, it must be hard living in Europe. Then again, you could always import it from over here... XD

Posted

yer that's the plus with DS games, can;t do that with wii games though :(

Im not desperate for it, so i'll wait and see, phantom hourglass i might need to import though...

Posted

neh, don't think y money on that... it's so much more interesting to buy... I want The Godfather but I keep spending my money on food... Now I'm gonna get fat and poor... *sighs* :cry:

Posted

I had mine reserved, and the day I got it I had Phantom Hourglass reserved.

Posted

You better believe I got it. I've been playing it basically nonstop... except for right now, b/c I'm typing this and doing homework. But really! Pokemon is amazing; such an ingenious marketing strategy: Make it look like a kids game so the youngsters buy it, make it an incredibly deep and strategic RPG so hardcore gamers can play it. Now there's so much online and added things to do on the side this is easily the best DS game, one of the best games for any system ever. I'm serious, if you question the complexity of Pokemon, you are terribly uninformed. >_< I wish I didn't get all this homework assigned! I need to play it more... and beat the second pit of 100 trials in super paper mario while I'm at it.

Posted

I MIGHT Get it.....Still don't have a DS, so....

Anywho, my favorite 4th gen 'Mon thus far is.....Palkia, I think? Y'know, the one that's silver and has Pink dots on it? I like it because It reminds me of Groudon..... No the Blue one, If that's Palkia.....

Also, Another one I like is this one I've heard of from my Friend Andy.....I froget its name, But you catch it at Lv. 80 (Suprising 'cuz it's the highest level for a Legendary thus far) and It's stats are the Highest of any 'mon EVER MADE, Like, they're all 500. And, on a plus side, It's rumoured to be either the God of all 'Mons or the First 'Mon ever made. DUDE...THAT 'MON Kicks @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....Unfortunatly, from what I've heard, you can only get it from a ticket, so the only other way to get it is Action Replay or Gemashark....:cry:

But other than those two, my Third favorite one (Who's name I've also forgotten) is that one Who is Ghost/Dark, is immune to Normal, Phsycic, and one other one, and has no weaknesses.....That is a MUST HAVE for any 'Mon fan. It's pretty common, since it's a WILD "Mon.

hmmm....Mabye I AM Still a 'Mon fan....:o

Posted

I downloaded a DS emulator (my DS broke) and the Diamond Version. It runs as on DS. I think the name of the God 'mon is Arseus, but I'm not sure...I heard it is the strongest of all. And my starter was the leaf turtle. :embarrassed:

Posted

I downloaded a DS emulator (my DS broke) and the Diamond Version. It runs as on DS. I think the name of the God 'mon is Arseus, but I'm not sure...I heard it is the strongest of all. And my starter was the leaf turtle. :embarrassed:

I don't know, but the way he pronounced it was: Are - See - Us.

So It might be spelled that way.

Could someone post a Screenshot of it? :embarrassed:

Posted

Screenshot of what?

Here's the Pokemon, if that's what you were talking about XD

Arceus: dpmfa493.png

Palkia: dpmfa484.png

Dialga: dpmfa483.png

Posted

Wow... they look kind of cool.

Posted

This is one of the reasons why I am entering every "Win a Nintendo DS" contest I see.

Posted

lol, i have two DSs, an old one and a new one, so maybe i could buy diamond for one and pearl for the other then play them at the same time and...no wait, that won't work.