Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatroom fighting

17 posts in this topic

Posted

There is always a fight in the chat. My friends just can't get along with one another half the time. I get upset when my friends fight. My friends are lie family to me and it hurts to see them argue like this. I just wish the fighting would end all at once. :cry: The fighting is too much to handel. :wacko::cry:

Posted

Well, I WASN'T fighting. It was only "play" if link1 thinks it's sooo mean. He can tell me himself. And know what? I don't start the fights nad most of the time even participate in them.

Posted

That is true.......... she usually does do her best to stay out of chat fights. I hate it too, but it just seems to happen so much, especially when Fierce Muffin is around.......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I don't go to the chatroom that often, so I wouldn't know. Although I'm sure that if I did, I wouldn't.

Posted

That is true.......... she usually does do her best to stay out of chat fights. I hate it too, but it just seems to happen so much, especially when Fierce Muffin is around.......

Okay, you don't know Muffin as I do so you can't imply that he's the one who starts the fights.

I've known him for like 2 months now. Yes, he likes to bother people, but he's only joking. In fact, all of us in the chatroom do that.

You know I'm right, TRZ.

I dunno what fights you're talking about, but they certainly have nothing to do with Muffin.

Posted

I was watching when one occured- not pretty.

But I live in Australia so I hardly get on when there are other people.

The same thing happens in the forums, I miss all the new topics, so I have to reply to them late and unless they are very popular I miss out and, although it's nobodies fault, I feel a little rejected.

Posted

Kids will be kids.

When certain people get bored they try to make themselves feel better by having a go at some random person over the internet.

The mods can moderate the room 24/7, and try to get everyone to get along, but its never going to stop.

Posted

I had to defend my self yesterday... only because many chatters thought i got demodded and was pissed or something...

they /didn't/ believe my excuse which was... I /accidentaly/ entered my pass when I was Identifying myself but i put /nick not /nickserv... so it put it out in the chat... So because I don't know how to change my pass without cancling my registration... I cancled my registration re registered with a new pass and I GOT REMOVED FROM THE SOP LIST OR THE ASOP list... because I canc'ed my registration... so that's how it is to now...

Ooook.... does this Mr.Triforce man actually go on the chat? what's you chat name??

Posted

I got in the chat once or twice, but no one ever has anything interesting to say, and most of it's profanity. :o

So I'll probably not be in there much.

Posted

The password thing happened to me too, but I don't think anyone noticed.

Anyway, how can I register another nickname and also put it in the SOP or ASOP list?

Posted

Eh, I've gone on chat once or twice, but I never really get the time, due to the fact I've got piles of homework in front of me, I swear to god its neverending lol :D I think I only had like on good chat, and that was like the first day, then it all went downhill....

...Okay, that was a little dramatic, maybe it didn't ALL go downhill, just lowered its status a bit.

Posted

I wish I had more time to go on chat....It's been about four months since I really spent a good amount of time in there... :wacko:

I go in the chat once in a while, but most of the time, I don't know what's going on, and I can only stay for about 30 minutes before logging off... :embarrassed:

Posted

Eh, I've gone on chat once or twice, but I never really get the time, due to the fact I've got piles of homework in front of me, I swear to god its neverending lol :D I think I only had like on good chat, and that was like the first day, then it all went downhill....

...Okay, that was a little dramatic, maybe it didn't ALL go downhill, just lowered its status a bit.

The exact same thing happened to me.

I got on once and it was great, like 15 people or something and there was no fighting, just a conversation about SSBB. Now I go on and I'm lucky if there's 5 people on, and most of them are people who haven't spoken in hours.

Posted

There is always a fight in the chat. My friends just can't get along with one another half the time. I get upset when my friends fight. My friends are lie family to me and it hurts to see them argue like this. I just wish the fighting would end all at once. :cry: The fighting is too much to handel. :wacko::cry:

OH SHOOT!!!!!!!!! :o

I'm not Wassupman....

EVERYONE QUIET ABOUT OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm lucky cause no one wants to be sydney so this password thing never happens to me!!!!!:D

And I'm neally never in a fight.