Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

chillest weapon ever

87 posts in this topic

Posted

it's big gorn SWORD and giant's KNIFE, not big gorons's knife...still seems a bit odd calling it a knife though, i'll agree...

Listen to the name GAINT'S KNIFE

it means its a knife for a gaint! and it was a big goron who made it so technicaly its a knife compared to that goron there.

Posted

Yeah, but I told you, I MYSELF wouldn't call it a knife and I ain't as big as a Goron, right?

Posted

personally i'd like to see their swords....link could use em too with the golden gauntlets...

Posted

personally i'd like to see their swords....link could use em too with the golden gauntlets...

Yeah that would be Cool, a huge sword slice through an army of monsters in one stroke ^ ^

Posted

Like mowing the lawn! :D

Posted

I love the Gale boomerang from Twilight Princess !

Posted

actually it seems odd that the big goron's sword is called a sword and not a knife, even though it's just about the same size as the knife. (And Biggoron is bigger than Medigoron too).

I like the light arrows. Beat enemies in one hit! :D

Once I shot a light arrow at the moon's eye in MM. I wonder if it's there yet... :unsure:

Meanwhile, in a NASA shuttle,

Astronaut#1:"Will you look at that, I think it's an arrow...."

-moon blows up-

Astronaut#2:"Huston, we have a problem..."

Posted

The Fairy Longbow is a magnificent weapon! It can take out anything, with right handling :P

The Hylian Shield is also quite nice. It's a nice symbol of who Link really is and where he comes from.

Posted

actually it seems odd that the big goron's sword is called a sword and not a knife, even though it's just about the same size as the knife. (And Biggoron is bigger than Medigoron too).

I like the light arrows. Beat enemies in one hit! :D

Once I shot a light arrow at the moon's eye in MM. I wonder if it's there yet... :unsure:

Meanwhile, in a NASA shuttle,

Astronaut#1:"Will you look at that, I think it's an arrow...."

-moon blows up-

Astronaut#2:"Huston, we have a problem..."

That was pretty funny! :lol:

Posted

Thank you. Thank you very much. :)

Posted

the deku mask was my most waited for tool, and it turned out reely cool, exept for the fact that he shoots bubbles! LINKS A FRICKEN DEKU! HE SHOULD SHOOT DEKU NUTS! (not in a perverted way <_< )

light arrows are cool too...big... powerful... shiney... :D

and before teal says it...

bombchus are cool too

but deku nuts come in handy as well...

there are so many choices!

Posted

I think they choose Bubbles for some reasons

1:you got deku nuts early in the game, and didn't want you too early shoot the balloon.

2: I think they wanted to use the magic meter and get an excues for you to get the magic meter from the great fairy

3:they wanted for you to use the deku nuts in the classic way and also use them as bombs when deku link floats

Posted

Makes perfect sense to me. :D

Posted

those nuts would be tricky for something like the little deku to fire at a damaging speed, hence why you only drop them while floating instead...

Posted

I actually don't use deku nuts. They always seemed useless. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....I like light arrows. :D WOOT!!!!