Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fun Game

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I got something long for you.

WellitrainsanditpoursWhenyou'reoutonyourownIficrashonthecouchCanisleepinmyclothesCauseispentthenightdancingImdrunkisupposeIfitlookslikeimlaughingimreallyjustaskingtoleaveThisaloneyoureintimefortheshowYouretheonethatineedImtheonethatyouloathYoucanwatchmecorrodeLikeabeastinreposeCauseiloveallthepoisonawaywiththeboysinthebandIvealreadybeenOnabenderofashowSowhydontyoublowmeDadadadadadaGivemeashottorememberAndyoucantakeallthepainawayfrommeYourkissandiwillsurrenderThesharpestlivesarethedeadliesttoleadIficouldburnalltheempiresDadadadadadadadadadadaInlovewithallofthesevampiresSoyoucanbetthathesaneabandonedmeTheresaplaceinthedarkwheretheanimalsgoYoucantakeoffyourskininthecannibalglowDadadadadadadadadaDropthedaggerandlatherthebloodonyourhands(IvealreadybeenOnabenderofashowSowhydontyoublowmeDadadadadadaGivemeashottorememberAndyoucantakeallthepainawayfrommeYourkissandiwillsurrenderThesharpestlivesarethedeadliesttoleadIficouldburnalltheempiresDadadadadadadadadadadaInlovewithallofthesevampiresSoyoucanbetthathesaneabandonedmeX2)

How's THAT for ya? ...Sorry for the spam... :cry::wacko::huh:

So THEN.....I kill the evil wafflenator and eat his remains.....BUT THEN A Giant apple comes and blows up the giant orange.....so then we party like it's 1999999999900000210, except that hasn't comes yet....SO....We go all monkey on his butt...BUT THEN the evil pie man comes in and drinks chocolate milk. So then we see Django and ignore him. Then we go on chat and mine screws up so then I go on the forum. Then I watch some shtuff on Youtube and my GC breaks. THEN bob comes in and says: : "hey everybody! I'm Dr.Nick!!!!!!!!" In his best Dr. Nick impression. Then We watch some Dr. Who. Then Fredfred comes in and wwe shoot him to death. And then we get drunk. And then.....

Edit:

Aw, I give up.....

Posted

destroy keaton's army and join the evil army or die, thou ol' chaps. anyway this topic is loseing it's prurpose.

Posted

destroy keaton's army and join the evil army or die, thou ol' chaps. anyway this topic is loseing it's prurpose.

Eat Cookies or I will poke you till you burp cookies and suddenly a chainsaw comes down on yer head and kills you while I run away and am not caught for eternity. Now I agree with EOT. JOIN THE EVIL AHRME (ARMY) OR DIE!!!!!!! Now, Have this popcorn. *Throws next poster a bag of popcorn*

Posted

thanks :D *eats popcorn then dies cause someone put pee instead of butter in it

Posted

A really annoying guy won't stop screaming "Chocolate!" or running around in his underwear while drinking beer and playing Naruto on his GameBoy because he is a very wierd person to do such things as that and he also like to do many dumb things like play hockey with a dinosaur,use 1337 speak constantly during a business meeting,and leap onto a giant spike with a flimsy little board on top to save him even though that is highly improbable to work while listening to All American Rejects' "Drive Away" and still playing Naruto even though he can't figure out how to move forward or use teleportation,so he drops the game and starts to shave his beard with a sword.

Beat that!

Posted

A really annoying guy won't stop screaming "Chocolate!" or running around in his underwear while drinking beer and playing Naruto on his GameBoy because he is a very wierd person to do such things as that and he also like to do many dumb things like play hockey with a dinosaur,use 1337 speak constantly during a business meeting,and leap onto a giant spike with a flimsy little board on top to save him even though that is highly improbable to work while listening to All American Rejects' "Drive Away" and still playing Naruto even though he can't figure out how to move forward or use teleportation,so he drops the game and starts to shave his beard with a sword.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Posted

themooncrashedintohooldruminsteadofterminaandeveryoneliveddumblyeverafterasganondorfstolethedarkforceofinsanityfromdarklinkanddestroyedlabyrrynawithitandthemoonblewup

Posted

Nice necropost. It's been 2+ years. :|