Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dog-Wolf

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok... this is my story:

The other day I got home from school and guess what! I had forgotten my keys! :embarrassed:

I called a neighbor so I could go to her house because it was dark... and scary... so I walked three blocks and got there. There was nobody home :cry:

Then... I looked behind me and there was this dog that almost made me scream :embarrassed: (but I didn't! :D ). the dog stayed there with me until my neighbor got home (liek 10 minutes later).

I had a lamp so I took a couple of pictures of the dog because it reminded me of Wolf-Link ni TP :unsure:

It's a little bit dark... I know (that's why I used the lamp)

post-3597-1177643401_thumb.jpg

post-3597-1177643416_thumb.jpg

Posted

lol dat's kool

Posted

Heh that dog looks friendly :)

Walking around when its dark is sometimes scary!

You should try extra hard not to leave your keys behind, its a real pain when you lose them!

Posted

Heh that dog looks friendly :)

Walking around when its dark is sometimes scary!

You should try extra hard not to leave your keys behind, its a real pain when you lose them!

Yeah, I know! It was awful!

And the dog turned out to be friendly. It barked to other dogs that were aproaching and scared them (they were pupies but in the dark they looked evil...)

Posted

Nice dog.

It must have been scary to be alone in the dark.

Posted

Nice dog.

It must have been scary to be alone in the dark.

A lot, I'm thankful because I had that lamp and the dog was a good company :D

Does anyone has been in a situation like mine? :embarrassed:

Posted

I once forgot the keys roo and had to go to my neighbor's house untill my parents arrived. I was seven.

Posted

Yeah I once forgot my house keys and had to crawl into my house through my bathroom window at about 3 am, in complete darkness, and in complete silence, so I didnt wake anyone. You would be amazed if you saw how small my bathroom window was.

Posted

I was in the excact same situation, except the dog turned out to be a wolf, and it killed me and fead me to it's puppies...

:huh:

Posted

rofl, i once forgot the keys to my nans house (after school i catch the bus there) and my nan was away, and mum wldnt be home till like 7pm and i forgot my key to the house, and had to a 2 hr walk home 0.0

Posted

Yeah I once forgot my house keys and had to crawl into my house through my bathroom window at about 3 am, in complete darkness, and in complete silence, so I didnt wake anyone. You would be amazed if you saw how small my bathroom window was.

There was one time were me and my parents locked the house and forgot the keys and I had to squeeze through my bathroom window as well...and it was small.

Nice dog.

Posted

One time I had forgotten my keys, and I actually had to get through a cat-flap to get inside. This was only a few months ago. I was 15 then, and the cat-flap was only 24x24 cm. I don't know how I managed that.

Posted

Yeah I once forgot my house keys and had to crawl into my house through my bathroom window at about 3 am,

I couldn't do that! :o

Posted

Lol looks like you got a Guardian Dog there :D Cute :) But I would be really scared if it was that dark and a dog turned up behind me. :embarrassed:

Posted

Lol looks like you got a Guardian Dog there :D Cute :) But I would be really scared if it was that dark and a dog turned up behind me. :embarrassed:

Believe me, I almost screamed when I saw the dog :embarrassed: I thought it was going to bite me :cry:

That reminds me that the other day I almost forgot my keays again :embarrassed: But I remembered before leaving :D