Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Phantom Hourglass Details

11 posts in this topic

Posted

[b]STORY[/b]
A ghost ship takes away one of Link's friends (it was said to be Tetra before, but they don't mention her name now). Link sails the four oceans along with Lineback searching for his friend. While looking for clues to get to the ghost ship, the two of them get lost in a temple with an evil curse...

------

Lineback's the owner of the ship Link travels in.

Touch an enemy and Link will attack it with his sword. It seems Link will do his spin attack if you write a circle around him.

During the game, the upper screen will show the map and the lower one the field. When you touch a spot on the field, Link will walk or run there. Apparently, the fairy will also move to the spot you touch.

If there's a character you want to talk to, you just have to touch him with the stylus and Link will approach him.

You can also move blocks, rocks or levers using the stylus.

You can note down your own memos on the maps. The map screen will come down so that you can write anything you want with the stylus.

You have to trace the route of your ship before setting sail and the ship will follow it. If some enemies show up, you can touch them to fire the cannon. It seems you can also stop the ship, change the cruise speed or change your route with the stylus. There's an icon that seems to be of Terry's face [Beedle].

The knights that hunt down Link in the battle mode are called "Phantoms"

Source: [url="http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1177637180&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5&"]The Hylia[/url]

Posted

New? Nah, I knew all that, except last I heard, the "Phantoms" were called "Chasers". :mellow:

Posted

I did not know anything of the story of Phantom Hourglass so all that is new to me.

Posted

I've read it before, but I can't wait for the game... has a release date been set?

Posted

i knew about half of that, half of the rest i would've geussed, but the rest is new to me

there's not really anything OMFG that's amazing there, but it's all good to know.

Posted

Just sounds like another typical zelda story.

Posted

I dunno, the triforce and ganon are unlikely to be in it (can't remember whether they were confirmed NOT to be in it or anything) the only similar thing is the whole disapearingness, but that doesn;t normally happen until later on in the game...

Posted

I knew most of this stuff already.

Posted

cool! but i found out everything you typed at wikipedia it has tons of info there i found out alot about stuff there like pretty much anything its really cool! :D

Posted

But Wikipedia could give you wrong stuff.
Hey but why isn't ph already done if it's released in Japan yet.
Or isn't it I readed something like this here.

Posted

nah, it's not out in japan yet, famitus says it will be in june, but we'll have to see.