Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Phantom Hourglass Media

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo has release new media for the upcoming DS title, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. The new media includes the Japanese logo, new screens and character artwork.Head over to <a href="http://www.thehylia.com/media/index.php?cat=24">The Hylia</a> to see them.

Posted

seems somewhat wasteful using three articles, surely you could've at least merged this with the phantom hourglass details one at least...

o and the only new thing i could find was the japanese logo....one of the character art has been around for ages and the other was in the famitu scans you posted before.

Posted

I can't merge them because they're not the same news.

Hey, at least I actually post news.

Posted

yeah, it's about time someone posted some news... :unsure:

Posted

I sense a storm a'brewing.
Between Gingerlink and Relean. =)

Posted

*kicks FLIP*

no need to make this worse now

Relean, i was just trying to give some advice and it's not like there's fountains of news these days....

Posted

No storm a' brewing. It's all cool.

That's why the news section is always dead. If I find something, I post it.

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]If only........ if only You Moderaters would just put in some news on the main page........ It would make things around here a little less dull when it comes to going on this site.............. If only...................

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

well we could always make up news, but you guys probabbly wouldn;t be very happy about that...

or would you?

Posted

Hey, Mr. Triforce... If you find any interesting news, please do post them and I, or any other mod, will move it to the news section.

It's always better to help solve the problem rather than pointing out what's wrong.

Posted

we love news, we love news, news, news, news, we love new, yay.

Posted

I've seen a real video about ph: the logo were in it too, you could see how Link will look at the next game and the controles with hte Stylos.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='41376' date='Apr 30 2007, 08:56 AM']well we could always make up news, but you guys probabbly wouldn;t be very happy about that...
or would you?[/quote]

Actually, that would be kind of interesting :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='41403' date='Apr 30 2007, 12:02 AM']Hey, Mr. Triforce... If you find any interesting news, please do post them and I, or any other mod, will move it to the news section.

It's always better to help solve the problem rather than pointing out what's wrong.[/quote]

very true

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='41555' date='Apr 30 2007, 05:03 PM']Actually, that would be kind of interesting :embarrassed:[/quote]

hmmm, now to think of an idea...

Posted

I was beginning to wonder whether PH had a logo or not. :unsure: Wonder what the American one will look like...maybe the same? :unsure: