Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

UGH!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD A THEORY THAT LINKED THE WHOLE STINKING TIMELINE, BUT IT KEEPS LOGGING ME OUT, AND WHEN I TRY TO POST IT, IT BRINGS ME BACK TO THE LOG IN SCREEN, AND IT ISN'T (as far as I know) IN GENERAL GAME TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY STUPID COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

send me the theory and I'll post it for you.. and i wont take any credit for it (hehe)

Posted

send me the theory and I'll post it for you.. and i wont take any credit for it (hehe)

*calms down* Ok.

Thanks. Yer a Great Pal.

*High fives Eye_Of_Truth*

Posted

No problem mate :D

you can pm it to me and i'll post it right away=)

Posted

No problem mate :D

you can pm it to me and i'll post it right away=)

NO I CAN'T 'CUZ IT GAVE ME THE SAME MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO THEY'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GETS READY TO EXPLODE*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M FURIOUS AT MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

how about posting it in a post here?

Posted

Dont do this everytime, but if you have to, post it in any part of the forum, and in that same post, explain your problem, and ask it to be moved and

if I see it, I will move it to the correct forum, and edit the part out where you explain your problem & ask it to be moved, so it will be just the timeline theory in the correct forum.

Posted

Try to posting again.

It would make for an interesting read.

Posted

Try to posting again.

It would make for an interesting read.

Ok, I'll Try.

We all know the Zelda Retrospective. It seemed to link (no pun intended) the Timeline together.

....Until TP came out. It royally WRECKED the theory, as it raised a LOT of questions that RUINED theat theory.

My theory solves that.

Here it is:

In OoT, Link goes back in time.

In the beginning of MM, we hear he gave up his duties as the Hero of time. UNTIL he came into Termina and Needed the Ocarina of Time's help to save an alternate world.

BUT, at the End of MM, that's the last we hear of OoT Link.

Well WHAT IF, OoT Link grew up normally, Married, and had a son? namely, TP Link?

"THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!! LINK WOULD NEVER MARRY!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IF OoT Link wanted his child to have everything he NEVER had, including a mother. Keep in mind in OoT it says OoT Link's mother DIED. Or at least I think it did. Anywho, OoT Link starts off as an Orphan.

"But then why wouldn't OoT Link be in TP?"

Think about the theory that suggest him as the Hero's shade.

"Then why is he a Ghost?"

WHAT IF, Soem tiem after OoT Link's wife gave birth to their Son, TP Link, OoT Link was confronted by Twilight Creatures?

And WHAT IF these creatures were too strong for OoT Link?

And WHAT IF, after he was defeated, he was cursed by Zant, turned into a ghost, and turned into a wolf, could only turn into a Human in the light realm, AND had his wife Killed?

That would explain TP Link being an orphan, and why The Hero's Shade can't teach you Hidden Skills in the Twilight Realm.

And, WHAT IF Zant took OoT Link's Ocarina of Time, but didn't realize it's TRUE potential?

"But Zant dies!"

WHAT IF, after Zant died, the Ocarina of time was passed onto Ganondorf?

THAT EXPLAINS HIM REAPPEARING!!!!!!!

"Hold up!!!!!!! What about BEFORE TP?"

WHAT IF, becasue of some Divine prank, he tricked the Godesses into making him a God, thus allowing him to take over Hyrule once more?

Well, that connects OoT and TP.

"But what about TP and WW?"

WHAT IF, the same happened to TP Link BEFORE The great flood, that he had a wife, and she got pregnant, but this time the wife had TWO children, WW Link, and Aryl?

And WHAT IF, some time after having these two children, Ganon returned, AND killed TP Link, and his wife, causing the great Flood?

"But wouldn't he kill WW Link and Aryl?"

WHAT IF Ganon only saw them as Two helpless children, and left them be?

"Wouldn't they drown at sea?"

WHAT IF, Like Moses, WW Link and Aryl safely crosses the Ocean, and made it to the Island of Outset, where they got adopted by their "Grandmother" who really WASN'T Their Grandmother, but CLAIMED To be?

Then, to finish this theory, WW Link bring about the demise of Ganon by stabbing him in the HEAD, and turning him into stone.

Or WAS It the Demise of Ganondorf?

Becasue we still have yet to see PH.

Well that's it for my theory. Argue all you want with my points, but for now, this is the ONLY Theroy that Links (Pun intended) the timelines.

YOU ALL OWE ME,

Hylian Twili.

Posted

That's a very good theory.

And it's a bit ironic that OoT Link wanted TP Link to have a family, but he ended up being an orphan anyway.

I love your ideas, HT. They explain a lot of stuff.

Posted

I don't like your theory that much HT :embarrassed:

Well... we know that TP was at least 100 after OoT so OoT Link could have grown and have children and his children could be the father/mother of TP Link

Posted

That could be an answer, too.

Posted

what if link married saria, then when link was in termina, saria gave birth to a little kokiri child! then that child had another child and that was tp link!

or did saria die in oot? I haven't qiute beaten it yet cuz i'm refraining from using guides as much as possible.

Posted

about saria in OoT - spoiler tagged for those who may not have beaten OoT (thought im suprised if anyone hasnt!)

when Saria becomes a sage of the forest, I think that means she is not really living anymore, or at least, not living in the form as we know.... Not able to walk-around-in-hyrule kind of living. As for having a child, I thought the deku tree created the kokiri's? and since kokiri's never grow up, wouldnt that mean that they were unable to have children?

Posted

I AM THE THEORY NAZI.

I DO NOT LIKE YOUR THEORY.

Aaaaanyway, buddy, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V are your two next best friends.