Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Busy Last Sunday to Friday.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so on Sudnay, My sister comes in the the door, and jumps on my bed. I tell her to get off my bed and get out. She says: "You have to push me off." This is my older sister I'm talking about, I'm the youngest in my family.

So I tried to get her off, but as I did, I accidentally hit my laptop, which was Idioticly left on my bad.

Luckily, the screen wasn't damaged, but the "a" "Shift" "caps Lock" "tab" and "x" Keys came off.

THEN, My dad yells at me, (thankfully my sister got rightfully punished as well) and has a huge fit, and carries it over to the next day.

Luckily, we fixed the Keys, but now the "x" Key kind of sticks up, and if I press to hard on "a" it will pop off.

That day, Monday, was when TOTSW (Turn off the Screens Week) Started.

TUESDAY: I TRY not to go on the computer, but It's was too tempting, seeing as this chick who loves me (me, on the other hand, for her.....) didn't answer my E - mails.

My Bro finds out, but Luckily I turn it off.

The rest of the Week was fine, except for:

THURSDAY: I Had a TERRIBLE day, and I thought: "*CENSORED* Turn off the Screen week. I had a MASSIVLY Bad Day. I'm going to play some video games."

So I do, I tell my Dad I'm checking my E -mail, as a lie.

Instead, what I really did, was set the timer (for one hour) to play video games.

Some time into me playing, he yells: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE? WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG TO CHECK YOUR E - MAIL?" How I wish I could've said I had too many Current E - Mails from that person I metioned before. But no, couldn't think of that at the time.

I Still didn't want to tell him I played video games, so I told him what I found a Worser Offense: "I Went on That Website I go on....*sigh*" ("that website" is the term I use for "Hyrule.Net" to my family. If they ask: "What website?" I say: "Hyrule.net.") My dad got furious, and you know what he did? Made me have to sustain another day without the Screen, Friday, WHICH WAS WHEN IT ENDED, to make up for it.

I NEVER WANTED TO DO TOTSW IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT MY MOM (as far as I know) FORCED ME TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!

Anyone have stuff like this happen to them? Even Similar? and does anyone ELSE have to participate in TOTSW (Turn off the Screens Week?)

Sincerally,

HYLIAN TWILI OUT.

Posted

TOTSW sounds like something my mom would do.

I had to live with her for a few months and it was so boring...

I feel for you, man. I really do.

Care to explain how does TOTSW work? Are you not allowed to use the PC for one week or...?

Posted

Hah, I wouldnt last a week without the computer, not because I need it to play games or surf the internet, but I need it for my music, and if anyone tried to make me not listen to music, I would KILL them.

Sucks that you had to do it, but hey, at least its over and done with, right?

Posted

I could last for a while without a computer, but probabbly only ast the moment because i've got tons of revision to do instead so it would kinda force me to do that.

and i would be willing to bet TOTSW week is probabbly because they think you spend too much time on the computer anyway, i just know that from my own experience of what parents are like, but if its the case they have a point.

Posted

TOTSW sounds like something my mom would do.

I had to live with her for a few months and it was so boring...

I feel for you, man. I really do.

Care to explain how does TOTSW work? Are you not allowed to use the PC for one week or...?

TOTSW works like this:

> you can't use the P.C.

> You can't use T.V.

> You can't even play VIDEO GAMES.

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIDEO GAMES ARE THE #1 THING I ENJOY, AND IT KEEPS ME FROM LASHING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

IT BE SOOOOOOO PI**ED OFF IF I WASN'T ALLOWED TO USE THEM, NOT EVEN FOR E - MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I only had weeks like that when I was little... now my dad can't punish me the computer becase I need it for homeworks :D But he programs the computer so I can't log in in Messenger or anything like that :cry:

Sorry for you HT... really, that things sucks :angry:

Posted

Try to talk to your mom about it, HT...

Posted

TOTSW sounds like some plot by the government to get rid of childhood obesity.

Why don't they just work on making fast food and food in general more healthy?

TOTSW also sounds like when my band teacher is a freaking band nazi.

WHICH IS BAD.