Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

. . .

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, this thread has grown very big.

I wonder if Merchant really left...

Posted

he has left... to my basement muhahahahahah!

Posted

he hasn't posted since sunday still, which is unusual because he posts about 50 a day as well...

Posted

I used to post a lot more...

Now I don't have time.

Posted

says todays top poster... :D

Posted

I post a lot each day, but I've been gone for band camp lately. Sorry if I wasn't on for a while :wacko:

Posted

I remember how I used to post like 70 times a day....lol, but that was before Band camp, school work, ect...but don't worry I'll be back to posting a lot more in summer. :) Unless...summer school?! :huh:

Posted

ZOMG no summer school!

That's got to be the worst thing ever!

No, I've never been to summer school, but the sole mention of it makes me shiver.

Posted

I actually had summer school last year... :embarrassed: but it wasn't because I failed, it was to get ahead in my classes and get a few extra credits that are required for high school. :) But, I don't want it again, because I know I will have band camp as soon as summer school is over... :wacko:

Summer school+Band Camp=Two weeks of summer vacation... :cry:

Posted

Oh dude that sucks.... I'm going to be out fishing most of the summer...

Btw, has this topic magicly transformed into a "talk" topic???

Posted

no, we're just talking about "not posting" which makes sense really, as long as noone deliberately trys to change the topic to something completely unrelated its still fine.

I really just check most new threads and post if i want to say anything, i reckon i don't post as much as some of you because im a different time zone, so im not on when the forums are moving a bit faster and people are writing more.

Posted

I post alot... I think I once posted 66 posts on one day... omg that's just sick...

Posted

wait, he is the top regular poster at the moment is probabbly going to overtake ganondorf soon (who is posting less and less now) if he's gone then that leaves....

*eh'em* *clears throat* *coughcough* *Pokes at member profiles* *Pokes at Merchant's "Posts Per Day: 7"* *Pokes at my "Posts Per Day: 10"* :unsure: But it's true, I'm postsing less and less now, maybe he'll overtake me as top overall poster..... :D I just want to get to the Hero of Time rank, then I'll own you all!! Wait, did I just say that out loud? I meant, uh, "You'll rue the day you ever messed with me"? :embarrassed:

Posted

Looks like I went down from my #2 spot on top posters to #5....all because of school. :embarrassed:

Only a bout 33 days of school left, at least... :unsure:

Posted

I should check what spot I'm on...