Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have something against N00Bs?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup, I still remember what he did to get all that bad rep....though I haven't seen him recently myself.... :D

Posted

Me neither...

But I think he changed his name. :o

Posted

When did that happen? lol :lol:

Posted

link1.

link1=LTHOT.

Posted

That's it.

LTHOT = ANNOYING.

Posted

That's it.

LTHOT = ANNOYING.

That's basically long story short, then... :D

But, I honestly believed him when he said a long time ago he would stop doing all that annoying stuff, when supposedly his fued with this guy, ekedo, had ended.... :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, but the worst type of n00b is the type that thinks that they're hot stuff.

Posted

Indeed.

I didn't know Ekedo ahd a feud with Link, though.

Posted

I'm just random...

I stopped trying to make people angry...

Sorry if i'm going off topic, but one time while i was on a chat room, every one started dissing me (not on this site, another)

so, i quit that site

some of you think i'm a Noob or something don't you?

Posted

Definitions imo Newb - a newb who actually wants to leanr and knows he/she is a newb.

Noob - A Noob who doesnt want to leanr since he/she thinks he/she is better then everyone right now.

Posted

I'm just random...

I stopped trying to make people angry...

Sorry if i'm going off topic, but one time while i was on a chat room, every one started dissing me (not on this site, another)

so, i quit that site

some of you think i'm a Noob or something don't you?

NYEUP. (Nope.) Not me.

Posted

:huh: I'd just like to say, I am a newbie, and that I won't double/triple/etc. post in a forum. And that I have had the same problems with other n00bs on roleplaying sites :unsure: So, I understand somewhat of what you guys mean.

i completely agree. sometimes the newbies can stupid. maybe even rash. but remember, everyone has to be new. the ones who double or triple post r probably confused

Posted

hey I know this thing is dead but, in the defence of all noobs/newbs we, yes we(as in, I consider myself a newb), are new to this. and wats spam? I know its completly newbish but i have no clue wat it means :embarrassed:

Posted

hey I know this thing is dead but, in the defence of all noobs/newbs we, yes we(as in, I consider myself a newb), are new to this. and wats spam? I know its completly newbish but i have no clue wat it means :embarrassed:

Don't worry, everyone is a newb/noob at one point in time. :) Spam is posting unnecesary stuff, or something that's completely worthless.

Here is an example: "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Blah BLAH blah"...you get the point.... :embarrassed:

Posted

yeah now that I know what spam means, I'm thinking n00bs tick me off :unsure: