Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gym teachers...

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok,here's the thing: we go to gym everyday after lunch to play sports and stuff. The teachers say that we are noisy the whole.. which we aren't. We are only noisy for like...one minute,we get quiet after that. We just sit there and wait,quietly. All the teachers do is sit there and stare at us. We NEVER get to play unless we have a sub gym teacher. All the kids complain. :angry:

Posted

Ugh...gym teachers. :unsure: They are so annoying. I remember two years ago, we were talking in gym class, and the teacher said we couldn't play because we weren't listening to her.

Posted

Ugh...gym teachers. :unsure: They are so annoying. I remember two years ago, we were talking in gym class, and the teacher said we couldn't play because we weren't listening to her.

No offense, but....

*Cough* RACIST AGAINST GYM TEACHERS *cough*

Posted

Gym teachers...a few of the teachers I actually like, because they're usually cool to meet... :)

Posted

Gym teachers are the only one's I can stand. >>"

Posted

I don't like gym very much :embarrassed: Maybe that's why I don't like my gym teachers...

This year, when we were supposed to be playing soccer, my gym teacher said we didn't have to play (because he didn't liek soccer) so my friends and I spent all the class talking with him :D:unsure:

Posted

Gym's my least favorite part of the school day. In grade school, my gym teacher made us play the same game over and over again. :unsure: It got so boring.

Posted

i hated mine...his name was greg thelimier...he was gonna be the coasch for the cowboys a while back but on the way to dallas he got in a wreck and got a gear shift run through his throught

Posted

Did he live?

I HATE my gym teachers. They always makes us go back late and I almost always miss third period!

Posted

Funny story -

In school I HATED playing team sports and I HATED exercise. If i were asked to do either, i would either refuse or try and mess up the team game by being stupid (eg own goals, giving other team the ball)

After school, I played in a soccer team with my mates and frequently starting going to the gym :P

Not sure why I was like this. I think it was because if i'm going to do sport - I'm going to do what I want to do, and not what some one tells me to do (like gym teachers do).

Posted

Did he live?

I HATE my gym teachers. They always makes us go back late and I almost always miss third period!

yeah he did.........he sounds like he smokes 12 packs a day though lo

Posted

Lol, you dont seem too happy about him living.

Posted

Actually, my gym teacher is one of the only one I can stand.

Posted

my gym teacher if you aren't listen to him you get 10 laps but if you are a girl ( like me ) you get 20 which is so much fun...then he rolls a dice to see what grade you get b/c i am a girl i get 80's which then i fliped out on him now i get 90's :D

Posted

In gym, I always used to get hit in the face, or the back of the head, with a basketball or soccerball. :wacko: It's a wonder I didn't get amnesia.