Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Neverending Fights!!! >:(

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, can't believe this is my first topic that I made in the Rant and Raves section...cool :)

Anyways, heres the problem: Well, this year, I met these 2 REALLY nice (and funny I might add) girls, and we are pretty much best friends now :) The issue here is that one of my friends can be kind of annoying, in the 'total-opposite-of-what-someone-says' kind of annoying. And she pokes people...alot :wacko: Okay, only a little, but it just sometimes gets on your nerves. Now, I talked it over with her when she was bugging me, and now we're fine :) But....my other friend still doesn't like it. They get in fights like every day about how one friend is annoying and the other gets annoyed over small things. It's really just the way my friends are, but it also annoys me that they get in fights EVERY day! They're both REALLY nice, and we still hang out..but every time my one friend pokes the other..an ARGUEMENT breaks out! It's driving me insane! ....Help? :embarrassed:

Posted

talk to the one who pokes to stop and if that dosent work then talk to the other one and tell that the one who pokes is playing around and to stop getting so frustrated. hopfully that will work

Posted

I can't believe it took so long for me to see this topic!!! Sorry ZeldaWii :cry:

In the end, it's not your problem, is their problem! So you can't do a lot to help...

But you can make comments when they fight like "Are you two starting again?" Or things like that... When some friends start fighting, I just grab my book and start reading, or I start listening to music in front of them so they can see that I'm bored of they fighting

Though, that can be a little bit harsh... :embarrassed: