Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I can't get a girlfriend....

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Listen to this. I am 8 years old, smarter than most people in my grade are, and have a girl that feels the same way as me about each other. She's also smarter than most people, though she isn't in the gifted program, like I am. Hehehe, elementary school is kinda wierd. :embarrassed:

Posted

Well if you cant then try harder never give up and get some!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Once, I went on this field trip to some wierd place to meet a few other 6th graders in different schools, and I saw this girl in another school who I really liked. (This is kinda off-topic) And a few days ago, I went to a transition day to look around the highschool I was going to, I looked at the class list... BOOYAH! She was on there!

But I'm pretty scared to talk to girls I like...

Posted

Does anyone have advice for me? :embarrassed: I want to ask out this girl, but I also like another girl...and I'm not sure about whoI like more...I've known both of them for at least a month, which already gives me enough knowledge on their interests...but...ugh, I'm just so confused with my feelings... :wacko:

be all super secret ninja and ask both. at different times. :ph34r:

and to everyone else having girl troubles: be content, don't get pressured or stressed. Be yourself, never change the way you are in any way for someone else, for then you will never be able to be yourself again. you are who you are, and that is all that you are.

(a ot of "Y's" in that segment.)

Posted

But I'm pretty scared to talk to girls I like...

I know how you feel man I talk to her for 15 secounds and then I freeze and I can't even say her name. I always get sweaty when I talk to girls.

Posted

a lot of my friends are girls. i don't get any of those wierd problems others have for some reason, like Y. link adict. . . i have a girlfriend =P just mentioning that for people who think that they are receving advice from someone who has never been successful

Posted

a lot of my friends are girls. i don't get any of those wierd problems others have for some reason, like Y. link adict. . . i have a girlfriend =P just mentioning that for people who think that they are receving advice from someone who has never been successful

me, no i've never had one.

'tis difficult in UK.

most are EBIL in nature.

Posted

I've never really had a girlfriend either, but I'm not bothered anymore (or at least not at the moment) because there's not really anyone about that I feel that way and I'm probabbly unlikely to until Uni now.

Posted

I've never really had a girlfriend either, but I'm not bothered anymore (or at least not at the moment) because there's not really anyone about that I feel that way and I'm probabbly unlikely to until Uni now.

i fell that way too.

i mean 'tis kinda hard for me for a lot of england is now being inhabited by imigrants from lituania and who knows where else!

Posted

XD

it's not like me to make one word answers (although this isn't now) but that was very necessary.

It's not completely true, but is still a good point :P

actually, for that matter, what's wrong with a lithuanian girlfriend?

Posted

XD

it's not like me to make one word answers (although this isn't now) but that was very necessary.

It's not completely true, but is still a good point :P

actually, for that matter, what's wrong with a lithuanian girlfriend?

nothing, there just going to be very hard to relate to.

:embarrassed: