Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oh Noes' Banner Service!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome to Oh Noes' Banner Service! What I do here is make banners and such for you guys.

Since people have been liking my art, I decided to open a business. ^-^

What you do is fill out the form below and post it on this thread if you want one.

Color Scheme-

Characters (if any)-

Text-

Size-

Post this I will start working on it when I see it. If you want you can PM me with the form. Once Im done I will send you the banner and tell you the cost.

I price by file size and hours worked on the banner. 10 Rupees for every 50 pixels and 10 Rupees for every hour worked on it.

My art can be found here

Here are some banners I have recently done. I will post all banners that I made here. ^-^

nintendorama.png

zhq.png

Posted

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! I need a designer for my website :D

Posted

I could do it for you! ^-^

Posted

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for the banner! ^-^ One question though! How exactly do you get the white glow around the picture (in this case Paper Mario) I've been wondering how to do that with Painrshop for awhile :embarrassed:

Posted

1.First, you find a nice, clean cut picture with a transparency around the edges, If you are doing a character like in your banner. Have this on another window if you want to put it on another graphic.

2.Then, you select your image using the magic wand and/or the smart edge tool. Make sure there is NO white or any other color showing.

3.Copy your selected picture and paste onto your existing one or if you just want that single thing, leave it be.

4.If you are putting the picture on another paste it on and then right click 'Floating Selection' on your Layers window and click on 'Promote Selection to Layer'.

5.Press Ctrl+D to deselect your Image.

6.Now, go to Effects>3D effects>Dropshadow

If you are just leaving your piture be and not putting it on anything else, make sure theres extra room around the picture, or else the shadow wount show! Repeat the same procedure above starting from 2-6, skip step 3.

On step 4 Instead of right clicking 'Floating Selesction' press Ctrl+Shift+P to Make the selection into a layer. Follow the rest as normal.

You can mess around with all the stuff in the Dropshadow settings now, and when you press ok you have your lovely Dropshadow! ^-^

Posted

Awesome!! Thanks a bunch ^-^

Posted

Youre welcome! ^-^

Posted

which program are you using?

Posted

paint shop pro i believe is the program oh noes is using

Posted

paint shop pro i believe is the program oh noes is using

You sure? I thought she said it was Jasc something Shop, I use Paintshop and I know I've got a different program then her, so I think she using Jasc Shop.

Posted

jasc paint shop pro...

Posted

jasc paint shop pro...

......Oohh...my bad :embarrassed:

Posted

How do you change the size of the picture?