Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

a crazy dream

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ok here it goes

i was standing in a desert and i noticed i was master cheif. i looked around and saw 3 people my friend ryan,a weird looking guy, and my aunt.i took a step forward and i felt a million pounds (cuz the suit) and the weird looking guy said "im gunna kill you!" and leaped forward. and he kept throwing me down and it was hard to get up (cuz the suit)and every time i tried to punch him a few times and he threw me down again. and eventually he said "you will never be able to kill me im to fast and you are to slow! hahaha" and i jumped like 5 feet up (cuz MC can jump high) and as i came back down i slammed my fist into his face and he fell down and i was kneeling beside him with my fist in his shatterd skull and i said"yea but im a hell of alot stronger than you" and got up and walked away.

crazy huh :huh:

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

You must really like Halo :)

Posted

yeah you must be obsessed :D

I sometimes dream about Zelda. Once I dreamt I was in Ganon's castle :embarrassed:

Posted

You must really like Halo :)

yea i do :D cuz its awesome

Posted

That dream was crazy!

I once dreamed that I was in Cinderella's castle... and Cinderella wanted to kill me! :huh: I was scared :cry:

Posted

I once recently dreamed TWO dreams about TP....

Dream 1: I was playing as Link and this guy (I couldn't see him) was selling me all these items., I bought every single last one of them. At the end, when I was done buying them all, I had Four HUGE hearts, like when you're fighting Orca in WW, and NO Items. Oh yeah and the Items were expensive.

Dream 2: I was in Hyrule field, playing as Link (again) . The Eldin Bridge appeared to be behind me and was white. There were 4 - 5 - 6 bublin ridders on hogs out in the field. Next thing I know, I activate this cheat and I'm fighting a whole FR***IN' ARMY of Bublin Riders, and I'm OWNING all of them.

Wierd, Wierd, dreams.....

Your dream, I read, and I was like: "Holy S**T that FR**IN' Awesome!!!!!!!!!" Anywho....>_>

Sorry for teh swearing, If that's considered bad.

Posted

Wow, lol thats great. I sometimes have Zelda dreams when I am working on a game constantly (like I did w/ TP). When I was around 10 years old I would have nightmares about it, but now they are just wierd, obsessive LOZ dreams :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm always dreaming about Zelda there are so many ideas If I would write a book it would have abut 99999999999999999 sites.

Maybe I'll write something of that into a comic or as a fan fic.

But it's soooo much stuff like: Link has kids and the teached them how to fight with a sword and so on and so on. :D

Posted

What a crazy dream! I had a dream once about this woamn who was in some fancy pizza restaurant. She ate way too much pizza, and couldn't get up from her chair, so they had to leave her, even after the restaurant closed! Crazy , weird dream! :wacko:

Posted

Sweet dream! I wish I was MC sometimes. Being super human with that suit would be cool.

One time I had a dream that I was kid Link and I was messing around with my sword and It slipped out of my hand and fell throught the ground so, I went to the Temple of Time to get the Master Sword because the Kokiri sword fell throught the ground and before I got there the Re-Deads killed me. :cry: After they killed me, they killed Zelda and Ganon and the ruled the world. I didnt touch OoT for a week.

Another time I was kid Link again and I went to the Wll in Kakariko Village, and the The boss at the end with all the red polka-dotted hands killed me. I had alot of nightmares about that thing, and I still do! It wanted to date me once. :huh:

It Looked like THIS!

deadhandd.jpg

Posted

Hey, i just remembered a really freaky dream, i had, i know it might be a coincidence, but i dreamt about a bit of the twilight prince map BEFORE IT WAS REVEALED.

I was dreaming about playing twilight princess (other stuff happened and i forgot about that) and i was eiding Epona around and i remember riding under a brdige, the exact same bridge to the north of Ordon

Wierd huh?

Posted

That'S a cool dream.

Posted

Hey, i just remembered a really freaky dream, i had, i know it might be a coincidence, but i dreamt about a bit of the twilight prince map BEFORE IT WAS REVEALED.

I was dreaming about playing twilight princess (other stuff happened and i forgot about that) and i was eiding Epona around and i remember riding under a brdige, the exact same bridge to the north of Ordon

Wierd huh?

i dream the future all the time

one time i dreamt that link killed me cuz i woudnt stop asking him questions :angry: hes EVIL!

Posted

that's the FUTURE?...

OBJECTION!

Posted

that's the FUTURE?...

OBJECTION!

[/quote

kinda cuz you saw somthing that wasnt even there before and you never saw it so it had to be like that some times i like to practice sword fighting and i dreamt that my friend Justin swung the sword and hit me in the head and about a weak later i saw somthing familiar and then i remembred the sword hitting me and i ducked just in time and got him across the tummy it was awesome !