Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

a crazy dream

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Another time I was kid Link again and I went to the Wll in Kakariko Village, and the The boss at the end with all the red polka-dotted hands killed me. I had alot of nightmares about that thing, and I still do! It wanted to date me once. :huh:

deadhandd.jpg

lol that thing is scary! like wtf it's hands come out of no where! :D

Posted

Now you know why I have nightmares about it! :embarrassed:

Posted

Sweet dream! I wish I was MC sometimes. Being super human with that suit would be cool.

One time I had a dream that I was kid Link and I was messing around with my sword and It slipped out of my hand and fell throught the ground so, I went to the Temple of Time to get the Master Sword because the Kokiri sword fell throught the ground and before I got there the Re-Deads killed me. :cry: After they killed me, they killed Zelda and Ganon and the ruled the world. I didnt touch OoT for a week.

Another time I was kid Link again and I went to the Wll in Kakariko Village, and the The boss at the end with all the red polka-dotted hands killed me. I had alot of nightmares about that thing, and I still do! It wanted to date me once. :huh:

It Looked like THIS!

deadhandd.jpg

i used to have nightmares about mummys and that thing all the time and i was only like 3 creepy

EDIT:why did all of the sudden all the votes get reset:HUH: