Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Wii did it.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

hehe lol. I love the wii more and more for every day that goes back...

Posted

I'm having trouble with the Wii nowadays..... I have beaten all of my games!!!!!!!(Trauma center, twilight princess, warioware, excite truck, paper mario, and if wii sports was beatable, I would have beaten it!)

Plus, the internet channel is being all screwy lately..... and now I can't vote for my favorite breakfast ceriel anymore (EVERYBODY VOTES CHANNEL),.............

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce.

P.S. I waisted all of my money on those games and Pokemon pearl.......and now I owe my little brother money and I can't buy any more games!!!!!!!!

Posted

sooo...got many platinum medals then mr triforce?

2000 skill level in everything? beater than accursed block with silver gloves :angry: lousy overpoweredness knocking me out in three hits...

The crazy monster truck on excitetruck is cool too, isn't it? i bet not that many people have that...

Posted

Yes actually, except I don't really have every paint job.......

But I played hours on end........ and that helps.....

Yours Truely

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

P.S. No one need to know that I didn't get every stupid paint job, and and yes I did get every platinum medal...... although I don't have that Large truck on the cover..... I didn't even know you could get it! I wonder why?

MOO!!!!!!!!!..........sorry.......

Posted

This right here, is an example of why Nintendo wins.

They can captivate almost any age group. They have something for everyone, which is what the other consols have always lacked.

Posted

Platinum medals on EVERYTHING on wii sports? I know some people are awesome Mr. Triforce, but that I just don't believe...

You need S Ranks on EVERY race and EVERY paint job to get tine final truck, it's the monster truck again, but can i hear anyone say "Infinite Pow?"