Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda meets Halo

19 posts in this topic

Posted

errr...yes it is swearing, in the same way you could reason the f word isn't swearing because its another word for how babies can be made...

Also, check the wikipedia page for profanities if you must, im not going to link here for obvious reasons...

Posted

errr...yes it is swearing, in the same way you could reason the f word isn't swearing because its another word for how babies can be made...

Also, check the wikipedia page for profanities if you must, im not going to link here for obvious reasons...

anyway, saying s*** is kinda an old habbite for me. In norway it's nothing worse then saying darn or dang or shoot or whatever, so every time I visit my english family i go "s***!" all the time, and they get kinda shocked :D

s***! now i'm swearing and of topic :wacko:

Posted

In Germany it's the same every English word like the f word is allowed and you can say everything no one cares :D

But now back to the Zelda meets Halo think.

Who of you has it already ?

Posted

I've merged the two topics and will probabbly move it to gaming zone but i need to figure out who;'s talking about what because there's a similar post in gaming but it migt be on something slightly else but they didn't post anything much else...

Anyway, there's no point creating another topic on something very similar syndney, i've had to merge two topics of your together now twice sydney, if it's related post it in the original topic. Edit the first post you made and add it in there if you want it to be seen.

As for how to get it, you need to have Halo for PC, then you can download Halo CE (free download, easy to find) and then you can download the map and other mods to play it like that. I'm organizing playing it myself, but a friend's currently borrowing my Halo...

and again, no swearing eyeoftruth, this is your last friendly warning, next time i'll be raising your warn level...

But the "RUN Link has a GUN" topic is funny not something what's about the Halo meets Zelda game.

Nextime I'll find something like that I'll post it into entertaiment zone.

But thanks for telling me that. :D

And sorry for double posting but I saw your replay a few minutes later I made the above one and I dunno how I can edit a topic and but a quote in it.

I couldn't put it into the above replay.