Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SSBB official website taken down.

196 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't believe that it is almost 4 days left until the Relaunch of the Smash Bros. Dojo.I can finally update my SSBB site some more.

Posted

4 days yay!

here is the link to the page if anyone is wondering; [url="http://www.smashbros.com"]www.smashbros.com[/url]

Posted

The relaunch's on Monday...

I really hope they announce new characters.

Posted

I doubt there won't be any online play, that would just be ridiculous to miss

Release date is perfectly possible, Halo 3's was announced yesterday...

Posted

Along qwith the beta. . .

Posted

4 days.... I can't wait.. This is gonna be great! :D

Posted

hahaaha it would be soo funny to see peoples reactions if all they do is like, change the text slightly! ok it wouldnt be funny it would be misfortunate but all the same.. hehehe

Posted

Yeah, that would be pretty funny. . .

Posted

With Nintendo getting ready to have a Media Summit i would say not going to happen. Because of the following reasons:

Reason 1.) Smash Bros. Dojo re launches in less then 5 days.Also none of the old links to the Smash Bros Dojo work any more so you can't get to old stuff like the How this game came to be story.

Reason 2.) If it was not a big update Nintendo.com would not be counting down til it's relaunch.The site would still be up and we would still be waiting for new info.Also it has been 6 months without any thing new so we are due for new things.

There you go complain or feel free to add to my reasons.

Posted

The media summit is a rumour at the moment, and it does seem odd that they're planning one with E3 only a month and a half away...

I think the fact it's got a countdown of all this is a fairly big pointer, lots of things have used counters to game updates recently, gta IV and another high profile 0one have both done it recently. Although i think they were more precise than days...we don't even know what time it'll be back up...

Posted

It says "[b][i]3 DAYS Japan Time.[/i][/b]"

Posted

Only 4 more days...

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='44963' date='May 18 2007, 06:10 PM']Only 4 more days...[/quote]

It is 3 more days for Japan not 4. Also Gingerlink Nintendo is to having a Media summit before the Downsized E3 because Microsoft and even Sony had one. Nintendo would be doing one because of Microsoft's Annoucement about Halo 3 And Nintendo did the same thing when Microsoft had Halo 2 announcements.History has shown that if Sony or Microsoft have had something big to announce that Nintendo goes and counters it or tries to counter it.

Posted

he said it's 4 more days YESTERDAY, so logically it's 3 days now...

are you talking about a pre-E3 summit? because they always have those, it's pretty much part of E3 itself each company showing what they have to offer before the show itself starts. Or are you talking about something in 3 days when the site goes back up, because i havn't heard anything...

Posted

when is E3?