Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the lyrics game!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

think you know music? well heres a game to test your skills. heres how it works: you put 6 lyrics or more(max of 15, min of 6) and someone guesses the name of the song. ill start it with a fairly easy one...if you get it right, you put lyrics. dont post lyrics unless you got the question right.

"i'm burning through the sky, 200 degrees thats why they call me mr. farenheight"

Posted

there is already a game like this, and conserning the lyric i have no idea...

Posted

think you know music? well heres a game to test your skills. heres how it works: you put 6 lyrics or more(max of 15, min of 6) and someone guesses the name of the song. ill start it with a fairly easy one...if you get it right, you put lyrics. dont post lyrics unless you got the question right.

"i'm burning through the sky, 200 degrees thats why they call me mr. farenheight"

I don't believe I've heard that song.... :wacko:

Posted

I'm travelling at the speed of light...

so DONT stop me now, cos i'm having a good time, I'm having a ball!

could the song be... Queen.. Dont Stop Me Now?

and check <a href="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1811">this thread.</a>

Posted

sh- crap.......well, someone have a mod delete this....i dont wanna be flamed or anything, so.....