Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Screenshots!

115 posts in this topic

Posted

[size=3]This is so USURPER!!![/size] :lol: (Dunno why, but I've been using the word usurper to describe something incredibly awesome..... :unsure: ) Take your time, don't feel rushed just because of all the screaming fanatics...... :)

Posted

AWESOME =D
I look forward to it :D

Posted

so zant is now the "awesome" king, right?

Anyway, these are looking snazy, not for public release oooo

psssttt...i was the one who leaked it...i think.....o wait, that was my game...

Posted

Wow, that looks brilliant.
I love the idea of having your name, HP and stuff.
I do have a slight thought. Won't it ruin the chat a bit? If you can talk on it ofcourse.

Posted

It's looking like alttp, ain't it?

And what means character?
There is a little field in the screen-shot with the name character, what means it?

Posted

looks awesome, i'm soo gonna get lost in that game...

anyway, are we going to download or what?

Posted

Oooh, "[-1,0]".....it's gonna have a coordinate system....that should make it easier to find your way around...

On a side note, I noticed that in one of the screenshots, you spelled "defense" wrong. You spelled it with a C. :unsure: That could have been pretty bad...
[quote name='Gingerlink' post='45385' date='May 21 2007, 12:05 PM']so zant is now the "awesome" king, right?[/quote]
Yes. Yes he is. Yums is the awesome king. And plus, "usurper" is fun to say. :P

Posted

Yeah! :D

Posted

That looks awesome, I cant wait! :)

Posted

will this game have a choice of races, like WoW

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I wouldn't necesarelly say its a great gme....... yet.....
Don't get me wrong, It looks awesome and all, but we've only seen two screenshots.
I say dustin posts more screenshots.... but that's just me.
I'm really wondering, how do you get your level up in this game, do you battle? Or is it based on the number of posts that you've posted... I wonder..........

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce [/color][/font]

Posted

It looks real nice.

Posted

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='45453' date='May 21 2007, 06:04 PM'][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I wouldn't necesarelly say its a great gme....... yet.....
Don't get me wrong, It looks awesome and all, but we've only seen two screenshots.
I say dustin posts more screenshots.... but that's just me.
I'm really wondering, how do you get your level up in this game, do you battle? Or is it based on the number of posts that you've posted... I wonder..........
[/color][/font][/quote]
I'm nearly positive it's battle.....there are, after all, "Strength" and "Magic" levels......and "Defense"......so yeah, there is going to be combat....and he did say there would PvP areas.....

And I would guess, using only this screenshot, that there might not be races....Because Dustin's little guy in there looks like a normal person (besides the hair color :huh: ).....either that or there ARE races and he just chose Hylian or Human or something.......

I hope there's some sort of a job or class system.....like, if there are races, you could choose, oh... "Gerudo," "Male/Female," and "Thief"....or, instead of thief, you could choose "Awesomely Powerful Evil Usurper Gerudo King"..... :huh: Forget that, pure speculation..... :unsure:

Posted

Sweet, LTTP style. . .

Posted

I hope the Guilds have something to do with this.