Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WE ARE PPL NOT CANS OF LABLED MEAT!!!!

41 posts in this topic

Posted

ARG I HATE HOW EVERONE HAS TO FIT IN TO A SPISIFFIC GROUP!

If you wear one articla of black clothing that attomaticly makes you goth or emo

if you dress in Pink one day your a prepy thouhg you might Be really nice everone thinks your just a Prepy cheerleader;

who dosnt care about anyone!

If you are quiet in the back of the room and wearing a black jaket everone thinks your emo even though people might just be shy.

No one seems to care about who you are only what you look like

If your skinny your anerasic and if your fat you a Pig!

if you saw a bunch of guys dressed in black baggy clothes hat to he side and wearing a grey shirt you'd think they were in the gang south side even if all they were doing was picking up trash

But if you saw a bunch of blond haired boys in there polo shirts running around in a parking lot how many people would think they were slashing up tires? most no one would even if they were! sad but true and I know we all hate it but we all fall susbital to it it drives me crazy! dose it drive you crazy?

Posted

You're totally right.

In the U.S. there are so many social groups that it's not even funny...

So if you want to be popular you need to be a jock or a cheerleader. Everybody makes fun of nerds, there are a lot of bullies... It makes me sick.

Freaking stereotypes.

A guy who plays videogames doesn't have a life, right? WRONG.

What if someone likes to wear baggy clothes? They're from a gang, right? WRONG.

*shakes head in disgust*

I really don't know how is it over there in schools, you know? But I've heard a lot of things like this thread and I don't like that.

Stereotypes shouldn't exist at all.

I'm proud to say that here in my country they're almost unexistant (sp?) except in private schools. (I /hate/ private schools) It would be a much better world if ''status quo'' just dissapeared.

Posted

I know I really hate how so i dont dress like a pink torpito person (theres nothing wrong with that) and im really kinda quiet around people i dont know and now everone thinks I'm Emo! and i dont even dress like one or act like one if ppl get to know me Im just really spazy

Posted

Stereotypes....social groups....everyone is different. :wacko:

Why can't we just be ourselves and not be labeled... :unsure:

Posted

That's because humans are social animals, and we like to be around like-minded people. Which is where the segregation begins.

We can't be ourselves because if we aren't part of a group, we are an outcast, and we don't belong. And as people fear the unknown, they make fun of it and are scared.

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering.

That is why.

Also, I would know as I am part of the 'nerd' group.

You make one joke about mixing buckminsterfullerene, helicase and adenosine triphosphate to make screwballs. And you're labeled a nerd forever.

Posted

Really, you should not label people.

I don't like the idea of putting " Most Artistic, or " Most likely to succeed" under the pictures of graduating classes in the yearbook. That's a form of labeling, I think.

Posted

in my school there aren't really any spesiffic groups... well, maybe some. but in my gang there are some gamers, some football players and some rockers... it's quite nice actually...

Posted

Here, well at least at my school, there are no "groups". Everyone just gets along. But I wouldn't like to be "labeled" into one group.

Posted

Just like in my school.

No groups at all.

I think it's better that way.

Posted

That's because humans are social animals, and we like to be around like-minded people. Which is where the segregation begins.

We can't be ourselves because if we aren't part of a group, we are an outcast, and we don't belong. And as people fear the unknown, they make fun of it and are scared.

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering.

That is why.

You make one joke about mixing buckminsterfullerene, helicase and adenosine triphosphate to make screwballs. And you're labeled a nerd forever.

lol thanks yoda but i dont think they fear it if they did wouldnt we all and then groups would stop i just want ppl to know how the ppl they do that to hate it

Posted

heh. all my friends are in the is she emo? or lesbiann-skater? wait is that a nerdy kid? but he skates! and wtf?! but we never lable ourselfs or others unless they obviolsy want to. then they make me kinda sick and depressiad.

Posted

WE ARE PPL NOT CANS OF LABLED MEAT!!!!

No, but these are labeled cans of meat!

spamcollection200504157ht5.jpg

Social status groups?

**** 'em. Why should you care what they think about you? As long as you have a sect of friends, you don't need a social status.

Most social status groups that are "popular" end up being drug addicts.

It's a fact.

<<

>>

MAXIMUM SPIDER.

Posted

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering.

That is why.

Very well said.

Back when I was in school it was very segregated, but my friends were the one bunch that was just uniquely different from the others, as the surfer girls would hang with the surfer boys, nerdy girls with the nerdy boys etc, and our group was just a complete mix of everything. Our group was the most diverse and also multicultural.

Posted

Very well said.

Back when I was in school it was very segregated, but my friends were the one bunch that was just uniquely different from the others, as the surfer girls would hang with the surfer boys, nerdy girls with the nerdy boys etc, and our group was just a complete mix of everything. Our group was the most diverse and also multicultural.

wouldn't it be great if every group was like that?

Posted

lol i love spam!!!

and no one asks for it some ppl just want to be a little bit diffrent so they maybe dress in more "draggy" cloths and then they get called emo for doing it

I'm not saying that's what its always like but it happens alot i mean if your cutting your wirst should we not try to help them instead of make fun of them?