Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WE ARE PPL NOT CANS OF LABLED MEAT!!!!

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm one of those guys that love video games, but no one thinks ofmeas a nerd, while this other Nintendo fanboy is known as a nerd, and is pretty well-known... :tongue: I used to be friends with him. Eventually, he started acting like he was the best gamner in the world, and I don'tlike people who are constantly talking about how good they are at something.... :unsure:

i no a kid just like that but we hate him and he wolnt go away

Posted

I'm the lowest of the low at my school they treat me like dirt.

Posted

I'm the lowest of the low at my school they treat me like dirt.

i feel sorry for ya'.

next times they start treating you like that, just go:

fu$& off, bit**!!! in a very strong tone.

if they still keep bugging u, either report them or kick there butt. :unsure:

Posted

wat is a EMO?

Posted

ARG I HATE HOW EVERONE HAS TO FIT IN TO A SPISIFFIC GROUP!

If you wear one articla of black clothing that attomaticly makes you goth or emo

if you dress in Pink one day your a prepy thouhg you might Be really nice everone thinks your just a Prepy cheerleader;

who dosnt care about anyone!

If you are quiet in the back of the room and wearing a black jaket everone thinks your emo even though people might just be shy.

No one seems to care about who you are only what you look like

If your skinny your anerasic and if your fat you a Pig!

if you saw a bunch of guys dressed in black baggy clothes hat to he side and wearing a grey shirt you'd think they were in the gang south side even if all they were doing was picking up trash

But if you saw a bunch of blond haired boys in there polo shirts running around in a parking lot how many people would think they were slashing up tires? most no one would even if they were! sad but true and I know we all hate it but we all fall susbital to it it drives me crazy! dose it drive you crazy?

I agree. It's stupid. I personally never try to jump to conclusions about someone. My friend is pretty popular, wears pink and popular brands, you'd think shes a preppy girl, but she's not. She's very nice.

Oh and Dusty, Emos are super depressed (and often aggresive) people who wear usually wear black clothes, and have a strange tendincy to cut themselves on the wrist, and sometimes other places.

Posted

ok thx for tellin Arc,is it ok if i call u Arc..i dont care if it is or not i will!!!!

Posted

yeah according to ppl

im anerix cuz im skinny

Emo cuz i have a low self esstem

a geek cuz i like anime

a neard cuz i want good grades

and really all i am is tired of being labled

Posted

well since the start of the year i have been labled a super nerd because for some reason i am smarter than usual

maybe its because of all that tuna ive been eating...

i don't know but last year i was labled as nerdy she-man with no genitals thanks to frecklefart

Posted

i don't know but last year i was labled as nerdy she-man with no genitals thanks to frecklefart

Good times, good times... I wonder if I can bribe Kane to carry on my work...?

Posted

dont worry kane will do it for free

for some reason things have been rather good lately and kane has been ok

Posted

I hate it when people can't learn to spell properly. I read your entire argument, and while ya, social groupings are annoying, it's really hard to take you seriously when reading this, I was thinking "So did you pass ninth grade English?" I'm sorry, but come on, dude. Make an effort.

Anyways, yeah, social groups and all this stuff is annoying, but deal with it. You're not going to change the social understanding that most people have lived with since they were a child. Those stereotypes present themselves, but ultimately, they prove themselves to be true more than people try to fight against them. People understand and organize everything based on similarities. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it's a natural technique used to group things together and to understand the larger body. Again, not saying it's good, but sadly and strangely enough, it's only natural.