Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eragon

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

these books are way good my favorites i want the fourth to come out and the movie was horrible

whoa i've posted before...

Edited by Knockdown (see edit history)

Posted

Yes. The movie should be burned. Four times.

My favorite character in the first book was Murtagh, or maybe Brom.

In the third, it would be Eragon, followed by Blodgarm.

Oh, and Solembum was cool too.

Posted

I don't think the third book was as good as the first two were. The beginning and end were good, but everything in between was a little... meh.

Posted (edited)

Grr. Bad Dustin. Reviving 2-year-old topics! You should be ashamed!

I agree; Let's start a convention for everyone to bring an Eragon DVD and throw it on a bonfire.

I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE PART IN BRISINGR WHERE OROMIS AND GLAEDR DIE; YES, THEY DIE.

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

I rather like these books. My personal favorite is the third and I am Impatiently awaiting the fourth.

Posted (edited)

I rather like these books. My personal favorite is the third and I am Impatiently awaiting the fourth.

And the Movie was absolutely awful It should flauga up to the fell and deyja from kveykva then be maela.

And yes, by going through the back of the third book and making up that sentence, it hereby shows that I have no life.

EDIT: Oops, I just posted twice...sorry...is that bad?

Edited by Jared! (see edit history)

Posted

Yes. It's horrible. The mods are going to beat you with stones and put your head on a stick, and let it serve as a reminder to other members.

Nah, it's fine. :)

Posted

Took me forever to finally read these books, but I love them. I regret watching the movie. It was so bad it made me wanna barf. If they even try to make a sequel... They can't make the sequel, they just messed it up to much.

So who does everybody thing Greeni's gonna pick? I say Arya, because we currently have no female riders or elf riders. I don't want to see Roran have to watch his child and love die while he lives on... he only other person I'd allow is Vanir...

Posted

It's been a couple months since I finished them. Brisingr kinda sucked to me though... IT JUST KEPT GOING ON AND ON. Roran sucks. I haet him. He annoys me. Eragon's a loser now. He think's he's indestructible. Only Saphira is still cool.

It got really cheesy in the third book.

The movie sucks.

That is all I have to say.

Posted

I thought the third book was p. good at the beginning and toward the end, but kind of meh everywhere else. Also, the climax seemed a bit forced. What probably happened is that the author thought the third book would be the last, but it would have been too long, and he didn't really have much standalone material to put in.

And the movie sucked. There's no other word for it. (that would be appropriate for somewhere other than the Wild West)