40 posts in this topic

Posted

has anyone read it?????? it is a good book

Posted

It's an awesome book!!!!

the movie SUCKED @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I LOVE the book! :D

The movie was okay; it wasn't that great. It didn't stay true to the book. :unsure:

Posted

THE BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!!!! AND SO ITS THE SECOND ONE!!!!! i cant wait till the third one is out i wish it was ALREADY!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Posted

I've readed the first and the sekond part of it.

But do you know something about the 3rd part?

Posted

They're saying the third book is not suppose to come out 'til 2008! :cry: I was hoping it would be out this summer! :cry:

Posted

what i was hopeing that to...

Posted

Eragon is an excellent book. I defenetly recommend it. :embarrassed:

Posted

good book terrable movie mertag's teeth are bigger then his face! thats not normal!!

Posted

The bonus features on the DVD said they didn't give Arya pointy ears and the Urgals horns because they wanted them to be "unique".

Sometimes I wonder if the director even read the book. :unsure:

Posted

The books in the trilogy are SO GOOD but the movie was AWFUL!!!!!!

Has anyone seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? The director, Mike Newell, had only read the first book!!! THAT'S why the movie sucked! :angry::biggrin:

Posted

I say if you're gonna direct a movie that's based off a book, you should've read the book yourself!

I didn't like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire that much. It's one of my favorite Harry Potter books. I hope Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince movie is good.

Turning back to Eragon, the cover of the third book is suppose to have a green dagon on it facing the right. There's a lot of debate who the Rider will be. www.shurtugal.com, an Eragon website, has a lot of theories who the Rider of the green dragon will be. Some say Arya is most likely to be the Rider of the green dragon.

This is my 500th Post!

Posted

The books are really good, but, as a movie based off a book, the movie was really bad. Then agian, as just a movie it was okay.

Turning back to Eragon, the cover of the third book is suppose to have a green dagon on it facing the right. There's a lot of debate who the Rider will be. www.shurtugal.com, an Eragon website, has a lot of theories who the Rider of the green dragon will be. Some say Arya is most likely to be the Rider of the green dragon.

I thought there was a picture of a golden dragon on the third book. Didn't they realease something like that, or was it only a poster....

Posted

The books are really good, but, as a movie based off a book, the movie was really bad. Then agian, as just a movie it was okay.

I thought there was a picture of a golden dragon on the third book. Didn't they realease something like that, or was it only a poster....

Christopher Paolini said in an interview that the third book will have a green dragon on the front cover.

The golden dragon, Glaedr, was on the Japanese cover of Eldest, I think.