Worst Mistake You've Ever Made In Zelda?

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Well... I made one just a few hours ago, in Oracle of Seasons, the fourth dungeon with Gohma in it, I was trying to copy what someone did in a speed run.. and I was doign alright, and then I used a small key on a door to the boss room... no boss key, so I go back to a room, that I thought I was supposed to go to after what I thought was the right way, only to find out I ain't got no small keys, and yeah, I shut it off... only to play it again when I was less angry..

Posted

Lol, I thought you could break the ropes like in Wind Waker, and I tried to, but I fell off while swinging the sword

I did that too :embarrassed:

Posted

I did too. . . :cry:

Posted

I did too. . . :cry:

Ok... let's make a poll: Who has ever fallen from the bridge Faron-Ordona province because he/she thought you could cut the ropes? Hahaha :D

Posted

does trying to cut the ropes, realising i couldn;t and then jumping off the edge anyway count?

Posted

Quite recently, I was fighting the shadiw temple boss, and I couldn't get my spin attack to work! Well, I forgot that I had my Lens of Truth on. Since you can't use two things that drain magic on at the same time, my spin attack wouldn't charge up. Despite the fact that I had ninteen heat containers, I nearly lost the fight. :embarrassed:

Posted

I've never tried that! Thats pretty funny.

Posted

Ok... let's make a poll: Who has ever fallen from the bridge Faron-Ordona province because he/she thought you could cut the ropes? Hahaha :D

I am guilty of that! :embarrassed:

and one of my friends is too!

Posted

me too. :embarrassed:

Posted

Can't say I didn't... :D

Posted

Have any of you ever gotten Link's sword stuck trying to do the Finishing Move?

Posted

I sure have! In Arbiter's Grounds, with those flying skulls ( forget what they're called), I tried to do the Finishing Move on them, after I hit them with my sword, and they fell to the ground, stuned but then they get up real quickly, and my sword gets stuck in the ground. So annoying! :angry:

Posted

I died five times while trying to kill the Iron Knuckle in the Spirit Temple as a kid while trying to do the three heart challenge *cry* it was evil, but once I jumped attacked it at the start and I said to myself "Oh my gosh, I'm stupid.." but somehow, I was too little, and he missed, it was a relief and I killed him >_> (By the way, I beat the game with three hearts, woo) Oh and yeah, that's happened to be in Twilight Princess while trying to finish off the lava slugs in the Cave of Ordeals and Fire Temple (But it wasn't the finisher attack gettign stuck, it was getting hit back my the flame shield it does about every five seconds... and the birds in Hyrule Field when I forget about them and then do it right before they get back up..

Posted

Have any of you ever gotten Link's sword stuck trying to do the Finishing Move?

Guilty! :cry::D

Posted

8 people so far :n_n:

woo! 10 more posts till my hundredth!