Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resident Evil

91 posts in this topic

Posted

He got busy. :cry: His flash video of Code Veronica was awesome!!!

Posted

I love these. Lol.

The Alternate RE Intro one is pretty good too.

Posted

I have Resident Evil 4:WE,now.Let me just say that it is one of the best games I have ever played.For a last-gen game[technically last gen],the graphics are amazing,the AI is incredible[they throw molatovs at you.I would have never guessed],this one puzzle I can't seem to figure out is really deep and challenging[this rotating thing behind the church],and the bosses are fun.

I just killed El Gigante and turned around and went back across the lake again to get the church key.Last time I tried to get the church key,I was low on ammo[still low,why doesn't the weapons dealer sell any?]and was killed.Now I have barely any handgun ammo,7 rounds left for my rifle,and 3 shotgun shells.Any advise?

Posted

if you get low on ammo, I've found you just have to resort to a micture of knife slashing and kicking, normally it's not too bad as long as you don't get attacked on several sides at once.

I've been borrowing resi 4 from my friend for the past few days, almost completed it, but I reckon I might be stuffed because I missed picking up the infra red scope and now I've got to try and get past Regenerators with Ashley, which is almost impossible becvause she cowers if she goes anywhere near them and refuses to move, even if I incapacitate them with a mine dart for a few seconds...

Posted

Forrunner, a good strategy is to shoot their knees or shins so they fall over on their back, than just knife 'em 'till their dead.

This is my friend Andres' method. He calls it "Gutting."

Posted

Thanks,everyone.I made it to the second El Gigante fight,which was easy.I had to choose that or getting chainsawed by 3 pchyco ganado women,so I picked Gigante.I just stood in front of him and slashed him w/ my knife,then he fell,then I jumped onto him and slashed the snake-thing[i'm staying the hell away from the T-virus,I just don't want that kind of thing coming out of my head.That's one thing this game teaches you...].It was an easy fight.Now I'm stuck in a castle,but I guess that's better than getting chainsawed by 3 pchyco genado women :unsure: ...

Posted

Just thought this would be appropriate for an RE discussion...

....but seriously,what happened to Legendary Frog??

Legendary Frog!? Dude, that guy's flash videos are friggin brilliant :D But he never made a continuation to Code Veronica, I've been hoping for another of his videos for some time, the latest one he did (I think) was Theres Something About Halo 2, and he made that with a whole bunch of other flash animators.

Also, I wanna play Resident Evil...I've never played it before :embarrassed:

Posted

Legendary Frog!? Dude, that guy's flash videos are friggin brilliant :D But he never made a continuation to Code Veronica, I've been hoping for another of his videos for some time, the latest one he did (I think) was Theres Something About Halo 2, and he made that with a whole bunch of other flash animators.

Also, I wanna play Resident Evil...I've never played it before :embarrassed:

You need to get RE4 on the Wii,it's one of the best Wii games out right now.

And I have one question...

What's everyone's favorite RE4 weapon?I like the handgun.

Posted

Yes. Good game. (I'm not supposed to play "M" games though... :unsure: )

Posted

(I'm not supposed to play "M" games though... :unsure: )

I pity you,my friend.It is truly sad.I'm sorry.

Posted

It's ok though. I can play some, and most of favorite games are "T" anyways. As long as I have my T, I'll be fine.

Posted

You need to get RE4 on the Wii,it's one of the best Wii games out right now.

And I have one question...

What's everyone's favorite RE4 weapon?I like the handgun.

Chicago Typewriter my friend.

(I'm not supposed to play M games either, but I've beaten 4 RE games. Don't tell my dad. :unsure:)

Posted

Chicago typewriter is my favorite too although i like to use the Matilda handgun because infinite ammo isnt very challenging

Posted

True.

Posted

The Thompson/Chicago Typewriter has infinite ammo?I bet the game's easy w/ that.Should I sell my handgun and get my Red9 back,or keep the handgun and go on?I have 3 shots left in my handgun...