Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Org. XIII

7 posts in this topic

Posted

To tell the truth. i like kingdom hearts a whole lot more than zelda, but whatever......this is kinda long, but just bear with me. theres Xemnas(the leader), Xigbar(the freeshooter), Xaldin(the whirlwind lancer), Vexen(the chilly academic), Lexaeus(the silent hero), Zexion(the cloaked schemer), sai'x(the luna diver), Axel(the flurry of dancing flames), Demyx(the melodios nocturne), Luxord(the gambler of fate), Marluxia(the graceful assassin), Larxene(the savage nymph), and Roxas(the key of destiny). that was long...again, sorry. Now, here comes a MAJOR spoiler

you kill Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Sai'x Demyx, and Luxord, and axel overdrives himself and dies

and another one

everybody else in the organization are banned except roxas

so now, that brings up the question: now that its organization 1 (only roxas, remember?) is roxas now the leader? And the other question I ask is if he IS, could he bring new recruits in.(i feel this post is useless, unless its exercising my fingers....)

Posted

this is ZELDA gameplay talk, this belongs in the gaming section, which I'll move it to now...

Posted

ok well whatever, they should rename the one about zelda only, so theres no confusion, because they look alot like the same thing, and not everyone reads the white text under the yellow text..........

Posted

the thing his, if he is the leader of Org. XIII, who will he lead?

Posted

I don't see how Roxas can be the leader of Org XIII. He merged or lives on inside Sora now.

Posted

This may be slightly off topic but what is the obsession with everyone's name having an X in it?

Posted

This may be slightly off topic but what is the obsession with everyone's name having an X in it?

Everyone in the Organization is a Nobody- creatures without hearts- who are "born" when a person becomes a Heartless.

Their names are an anagram of their other selves' names with an X added. For example, Roxas is Sora + X, with the letters of Sora's name rearranged. The X added is suppose to be some sign of brotherhood.