Zelda Forum Story 2

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I..I don`t think we`re doing a very good job...maybe it`s because we just aren`t sure what the story should be about? *clings to Deku Link`s hat* I mean,we haven`t posted for what,a whole day?What`s up with

that?!

Posted

i don't know, i've been helping my friend play halo, and i've been playing morrowind

Posted

(Guys, back to the topic now!Daedric, you are NOT going to Saria and thats final. I've heard of girls doing guys parts but this is out of the question ...)

*stares out the window*

*watches the guards walk around*

Posted

(fine, then i want to be....a Goron Mechant)

Posted

(ehh, just start the story already!, or continue with it)

*tries to break out of the underworld after losing the last battle against link*

Posted

(fine)

*goes to sleep when suddenly he hears a rumble coming from outside* what iss that?!

Posted

(ok, relax. And you cant sue me, cause you dont know where I live number 1. and number 2, human rights dont exactly count unless your mod and in this case, I would suggest you calm down or you get a little vacation time! Number three, GL or myself can take care of these problems, we don't need your help, but thnaks anyways. Just continue or I will close this until you all learn to have a little self control when you post.)

Posted

I think it`s cuz the main characters arent around enough

Posted

(yer that might be right)

*crushes loads of houses while rolling*

*wakes up*

oops

Posted

(ok, sorry about the sudden anger, i was a little pist off when i came home... i'll try to control myself in future)

*breaks open the ground and suddenly stands face to face with an IMMENSE dragon*

ehh... is this Hyrule...? :blink:

Posted

(That's would be the smart thing to do. I'd hate to give you a warning, or worse, a 48 hour ban!That goes for everyone else as well. Worry about yourself and not others. They will recieve the proper warnings and/or bans.)

*zelda sighs and feels a urge to sneak out of the castle and find something more ... fun!*

Posted

Soo-eeeh... Navi, right? Ma name's Teal, what're you and the green dude doin' here?

(Sorry for not having posted for this long, I was staying over at a friend's place...!)

Posted

well, you shure are a silend little dragon...

(ganon has spend to many time with underworld hillbilies!)

we'll i'll guess i'll have to conqure the world on me own, huh?

Posted

*snore* zzzzzz *Gasp* kyat! (Oh I must've dozed off.. Man I got Drunk on Milk again didn't I?!)

Posted

...*ahem* No more going to the milk bar for you.We had to drag you to the Inn...

(I know,it`s stupid,but this was written at 5:30 in the morning...yawn)