Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ps3 losing out?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I posted this here, because i wouldn't say it was front page worthy, but still something a lot of you would be interested in.

let's starts with this http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a58390/...r-xbox-360.html

Sony have lost another exclusive game, this time it's metal gear solid 4, which will now be appearing on the xbox 360 as well, with the possibility of a cut-down version on the wii. I've said before that once sony lose metal gear, the ps3 doesn't stand a chance, the only exclusive that's any good that i can think of now is gran turismo...

In the past couple of months, sony have lost out on pretty much all of their exclusives, with the games transferring to the xbox 360 and sometimes the wii as well, this has included final fantasy 13, devil may cry 4 and assasins creed. Sony is now left with very few games to try and sell the console on (resistance fall of man, woop-de-f***ing-doo) and as we all know, however good a console is, without any good games, it won't sell very well.

Posted

You're right. Without impressive games for Sony, they won't have much to offer. As long as the Wii has the good games as well as the unique game play, it will come out on top.

Posted

big fu**ing surprise that is... :unsure:

sony is losing theyr grip...

Posted

YAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Posted

Huzzah!

Let's dance conga!

*Dances Conga*

Posted

one of my close friends is going out and buying a Ps3 this week, two other close friends already have them.

I strongly advised them against it, but they didnt listen :) they will learn their mistake sooner or later.

They'll be jealous when I finally get a Wii! :cry:

Posted

I reckon i have more reasons to buy a 360 now, originally it was pretty much only to buy halo 3 and then buy some other games because they're good, but with all the exclusives that are being passed on to the 360, it makes the 360 a much cheaper and online better version of the ps3...

Posted

you're right, but i have my wii so i doubt i'll buy a 360...

Posted

the thing is, the wii and 360 (and ps3 for that matter) are both very different consoles, hence why the whole wii60 thing has sprung about. Plus it must be said, charging the small fee for online really helps to make it a much better system, nintendo and sony are both trying to run free online systems, which is nice, but it also means that they havn't got too much money into it to make it amazing.

Posted

you're right, but still it's really a matter of how much money i'm willing to spend on consoles...

Posted

YAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

YAAAAYYYY!!!!! SONY'S DEAD!!!!!!!YAAAAAYYYY!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: And now for trying this out: :confused:

BUT YAAAAAAYYYY! SONY'S DEAD!!!!!!!THOSE FAT - *Censored* *censored*s ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

they're not quite dead yet... remember that the gc also had crappy sales numbers...

Posted

Nintendo have first party titles tho, a good chunk of which are AAA titles, i.e. system sellers. Sony doesn't make that many good games itself

Posted

but i still doubt ps3 will be sony's last console...

Posted

but i still doubt ps3 will be sony's last console...

What could they possibly do next besides make motion sensitve controllers (like the Wii). They are running out of options to make their next console new and creative