Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some wierd Zelda Pics

68 posts in this topic

Posted

it's okay man let it go.

I can't attach any of the pictures I've got either.

Posted

Omg,triple posting.. :mellow:

Posted

i know this may sound absurd, but there might be a glitch that lets you continue without the OoT and i noticed that the first post pictures..... they are Japanese.....so in theory they might be the version in which it came out in....and they may have removed the triforce bit after the credits, but if you notice, there's a triforce in the middle of the Medalilions, so to me it would suggest that you could of gotten the triforce in the earlier versions but they must of removed it and forgot to remove the triforce in the middle, so it will be forever empty even if you do 100% complete, that's my theory anyway

Posted

Sorry for the triple post... Im just going to describe the pics i had. Believe me or not here i go.

#1: Link is standing in front of the alter as the door of time is opening. But you can see in his right hand the fairy ocarina.

#2: Link standing in front of the alter again (cutscene ended) and in his inventory is the fairy ocarina. (C LEFT)

#3: Link fighting a stalchild and a GIANT stalchild.

#4: Link on the other side of the window where zelda is looking in.

#5: Link in a hidden path on the Right side of the temple of time.

#6: When link leaves the forest and runs from sairia, He is seen in the left backround. I made it so you can see him better.

#7: Link with the hylian shield. When hes getting the Fairy Ocarina from Saira

#8: Where the king is supposed to be is just a big black wall...

#9: The boxes at the hidden entrence of hyrule castle are set up. But whats his face is still sleeping there.

Thats all of them. And remember. I got those from snapshots of when I was playing. me. all me.

Posted

so...you have a japenese version..?

Posted

Aww,where did you find these screenshots? I wanna see..

Posted

Try zelda oddessey in google ( It should be the first one ), then I think you'll get a site with a lot of pictures like this.

Posted

Those pictures i discribed i got from my game. all me! so i doubt they are on a site. and as for me owning the japanese version. Kinda. I hacked into the rom and changed some text into random Japanese characters. so no. but i want the japanese version. so i can see if that unicorn fountain is real.

EDIT

If you send me your e-mail i might be able to send them to you. so anyone who wants to see them. Give me your e-mail.

Posted

No.Simply,no.

Posted

i hope you know i meant the pictures. right?

Posted

Here are my pictures!!! I did not take them myself, but scavenged them from multiple sites. :D

post-561-1153505572_thumb.jpg

post-561-1153505610_thumb.jpg

post-561-1153505673_thumb.jpg

Posted

bah, The First two are plainly edited. You can tell. And i think i have that third one.

Posted

he's right you know, the first two are edited. You can tell by looking at the three trifoce pieces in the temple of time picture, They are shining the red blue and green. Fakes.

Posted

the glow could repesent the whatever you'd call it of the triforce

Posted

Well yaeh they're fake, but they are very well done fakes. :D